Legendary
Kin
1💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
To be true the first reason will obviously be that it is one of the few things that I haven't have the privileged to gain knowledge in, I am quite fond of using swords in my battles, I at the same time know that I can improve quite a lot, I had a much better understanding of taijutsu once I had completed my tai training with Adachi sensei and I think, I will get a similar result with kenjutsu. I am also a cloud village Ninja and sword-play is our specialty, so this is also one of the other reasons as to why I would like to learn kenjutsu.

Shinta

Legendary
Kin
1,184💸
Kumi
9,485💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Okay, so hopefully you know kenjutsu can be used by pretty much any bladed-weapon, some techs even by Kunai. Scythes, Naginta's etc, anything with an appreciable blade.

You might also know the benefits of using one or two hands on the handle of your weapon? Well, in our RP two hands don't make that much of a difference in free-from in terms of power... but using one hand might benefit you in some way?

Gitanshu

Legendary
Kin
1💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Okay, so hopefully you know kenjutsu can be used by pretty much any bladed-weapon, some techs even by Kunai. Scythes, Naginta's etc, anything with an appreciable blade.

You might also know the benefits of using one or two hands on the handle of your weapon? Well, in our RP two hands don't make that much of a difference in free-from in terms of power... but using one hand might benefit you in some way?
The benefit of using two hands on the hilt of the sword is that we can create more power in our slashing actions, the benefit of using one hand is that we are provided with a wider range of slashing action and movements, while using two hands our movements are restricted to certain limits but while using a single hand our maneuverability increases.

Shinta

Legendary
Kin
1,184💸
Kumi
9,485💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Manoeuvrability increases and you gain a free hand to perform simply actions like a punch, shove or even certain jutsu that may not require hand seals. Don't feel you're restricted to just using Kenjutsu while having a sword drawn, same with Taijutsu; don't feel you are stuck using tai jutsu because your opponent is throwing punches at you. You can broaden your defences and attacks by incorporating other ninja tools, punches with your free-hand, kicks, shoves and simple jutsu that don't require hand seals.

(Ken Rendan no Jutsu) - Sword Barrage Technique
Type: Offensive
Range: Short
Chakra cost: 10
Damage points: 25
Description: With this technique, the user will make a sequence of slashes with their sword and finishes with a powerful final slash dealing liberal damage to their enemy.

Just a basic jutsu, utilising one and two-handed sword slashes. Tell me when during this technique you'd need to use one-handed slashed and when you'd need to use a two-handed slash. Remember, sequence of slashes implies some form of speed, final implies something a little stronger.

(Ikari Nomikomu no Jutsu) - Fury Swallow Technique
Description: The user punches the opponent a few times and finishes them with two final slashes with their blade or sword.

Start with punching your opponent two-three times, two final slashes with your weapon. Where would you aim your punches for maximum benefit and chances of finishing this attack? What grip (one or two hands) would you use for the final slashes and why?

( Enjin Ranbu ) - Circular Wild Dance
Type: Attack
Chakra cost: N/A
Description: The user spins with his tantō, hitting the target several times.

You must be registered for see images

So yeah, that's basically that jutsu O__O'

Spin around on the spot with your weapon outstretched. What could be a possible opening with this jutsu that could be exploited by your opponent?

Gitanshu

Legendary
Kin
1💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Manoeuvrability increases and you gain a free hand to perform simply actions like a punch, shove or even certain jutsu that may not require hand seals. Don't feel you're restricted to just using Kenjutsu while having a sword drawn, same with Taijutsu; don't feel you are stuck using tai jutsu because your opponent is throwing punches at you. You can broaden your defences and attacks by incorporating other ninja tools, punches with your free-hand, kicks, shoves and simple jutsu that don't require hand seals.

Got it ^^

(Ken Rendan no Jutsu) - Sword Barrage Technique
Description: With this technique, the user will make a sequence of slashes with their sword and finishes with a powerful final slash dealing liberal damage to their enemy.

Just a basic jutsu, utilising one and two-handed sword slashes. Tell me when during this technique you'd need to use one-handed slashed and when you'd need to use a two-handed slash. Remember, sequence of slashes implies some form of speed, final implies something a little stronger.

During the initial slashes i.e the sequence of slashes we need to use a single hand for faster and wider range of slashes and a double hand slash for the final slash, as it needs to be more powerful then the initial ones to land a final blow.

(Ikari Nomikomu no Jutsu) - Fury Swallow Technique
Description: The user punches the opponent a few times and finishes them with two final slashes with their blade or sword.

Start with punching your opponent two-three times, two final slashes with your weapon. Where would you aim your punches for maximum benefit and chances of finishing this attack? What grip (one or two hands) would you use for the final slashes and why?

My punches will be aimed at upper half of my opponents body, mainly the nose and the jaw area, as these punches will leave the opponent dizzy and unfocused. It would a firm two handed grip as it will help me deliver a strong slash across his body.

( Enjin Ranbu ) - Circular Wild Dance
Description: The user spins with his tantō, hitting the target several times.

You must be registered for see images

So yeah, that's basically that jutsu O__O'

Spin around on the spot with your weapon outstretched. What could be a possible opening with this jutsu that could be exploited by your opponent?

There are couple of things I can think about, firstly if they are able to obstruct are slash with any medium of defense they can take advantage of are dis-balance and launch a counter attack, it is seriously a bad choice of movie when fighting multiple opponents, are spinning motion basically leaves up open for all sorts of counter attack if we are not able to land our initial slash on our opponent.
It's the bold part.

Shinta

Legendary
Kin
1,184💸
Kumi
9,485💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Excellent work, sorry to keep you waiting though.

In this attack, you'll use your sword as a sort of Pogo-stick... landing on your targets head if possible. Leap up into the air before pointing the tip of your blade down towards the ground, lifting your feet up so they rest a around half-way up the blade but positioned so that you can safely land on the ground if you miss. Hold your weight close to the sword for maximum impact and hold on firmly to the handle... simply so the force is not wasted xD

( Rakkasui ) - Falling Water
Description: The user will drop down upon the opponent from mid air pointing their sword downwards and drilling it down into the opponent.

So, what could go wrong with this jutsu if not executed properly or against a faster opponent?

I'll through in the first of the B-ranks for you xD

(Bakuchi Tori Kuzu Oujou) – Gambling Bird Arrowroot Death
Chakra cost: 20
Damage points: 40
Description: The user bolts in front of the enemy who they then strike with their sword handle before delivering several kicks that sends the enemy into the air. The user then bolts across to the far off location of the enemy who they then punch violently into an obstacle.

By bolt, a quick step if you are in range will suffice... or just be in close enough reach to draw your sword enough, so that it is still in its scabbard but enough so the pommel of the handle can strike your target; aiming for the gut for easy reach and to wind them for a moment. This will allow you knee them, spin on the spot and kick them and several other kicks... be creative with your kicks, remembering that you can do all sorts of damage with your kicks (within reason). One final kick will send your target airborne, you'll chase on foot and intercept their landing... with a solid punch, slamming them into a tree, rock or the ground.

Now, how could you use this in battle? Also perform the move, describing in detail your hits, what you aim for etc...

Gitanshu

Legendary
Kin
1💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Excellent work, sorry to keep you waiting though.

In this attack, you'll use your sword as a sort of Pogo-stick... landing on your targets head if possible. Leap up into the air before pointing the tip of your blade down towards the ground, lifting your feet up so they rest a around half-way up the blade but positioned so that you can safely land on the ground if you miss. Hold your weight close to the sword for maximum impact and hold on firmly to the handle... simply so the force is not wasted xD

( Rakkasui ) - Falling Water
Description: The user will drop down upon the opponent from mid air pointing their sword downwards and drilling it down into the opponent.

So, what could go wrong with this jutsu if not executed properly or against a faster opponent?

Well a lot can go wrong with this one, the reason I say so is that we perform a move in which we are literally open from all sides for an counter-attack with no defense in play, are hands are occupied are vision is focused on target etc etc., now all our opponent needs to do is execute a omnidirectional blast or a stream of slashing winds or a stream of fire or lightning bolt towards us o-o and we are doomed ._., so I will seriously avoid using it until and unless my movements are like really really fast and thus my opponent can't react to it. I would also never use it in a 2vs 1 scenario due to obvious reasons, Its best used when either your opponent is slow, paralyzed, dizzy, unconscious etc etc. basically his movements should not be able to keep up with us.

I'll through in the first of the B-ranks for you xD

(Bakuchi Tori Kuzu Oujou) – Gambling Bird Arrowroot Death
Description: The user bolts in front of the enemy who they then strike with their sword handle before delivering several kicks that sends the enemy into the air. The user then bolts across to the far off location of the enemy who they then punch violently into an obstacle.

By bolt, a quick step if you are in range will suffice... or just be in close enough reach to draw your sword enough, so that it is still in its scabbard but enough so the pommel of the handle can strike your target; aiming for the gut for easy reach and to wind them for a moment. This will allow you knee them, spin on the spot and kick them and several other kicks... be creative with your kicks, remembering that you can do all sorts of damage with your kicks (within reason). One final kick will send your target airborne, you'll chase on foot and intercept their landing... with a solid punch, slamming them into a tree, rock or the ground.

Now, how could you use this in battle? Also perform the move, describing in detail your hits, what you aim for etc...

I can use it in a close range of battle, while indulged in a combat, I shall side step or back step as I withdraw my sword and use the hilt of my sword to hit the opponent, basically it all depends on the scenario, if I am countering a frontal head-on attack, I will most likely jolt a little to my side while unsheathing my sword slight to began the execution of this particular technique.

*Sanji watches as his opponent closes onto him, keeping his calm and analyzing the situation he comes up with a simple and effective move, as his opponent is now within close proximity(short range) he starts to execute his plan as he slides both his hands in his ninja pouch and from the right hand he pulls out a couple of kunai with smoke bombs attached to it and in his left hand he pulls out a chilli pepper bomb, which he hides from the sight of hiss opponent. He in one swift motion throws the kunai and pass from the sides of the opponent as the smoke bomb explodes and hinders his sight and thus bring him to a halt (all this done in one fluid motion), a split second later he throws the two chilli bombs in the cloud of smoke and simultaneously charge towards him, a split second after the chili spreads in the smoke and the opponent becomes blinded and irritated, he appears next to him and unsheats his sword slightly but with force to hit the opponent with the hilt of the sword, the strike is aimed at his stomach area, upon getting hit with a metal in such a spot the opponent shifts his weight on the knees as he bends low and coughs a few drop of blood from his mount, he then follows up by kicking the opponent on the lower chest area using his right leg knee (the hit will cause more trouble breathing and he will start feeling dizzy at this moment), as the opponent is slight levitated he kicks him in the center of chest using his left and quickly spin kick him again in the chest using his right leg, the opponent is now sent flying backwards with most likely a fractured rib cage and suffers great deals of problem while breathing and thus he breaths heavily. Sanji then bolts towards him and intercepts him with a strong punch, the right handed punch is aimed right above his heart area so as to completely fracture his rib cage and send the broken bones in his heart area and thus puncture his heart.*
bold part :p

Shinta

Legendary
Kin
1,184💸
Kumi
9,485💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*Realises he spelt throw incorrectly* O__O'

Moving on then.

These two are somewhat similar, in the sense they require a bit of shape manipulation of your chakra around the blade.

(Rensei Shinkuken) – Drilling Crimson Blade
Description: The user takes out their blade and channels chakra into it. They then run towards the opponent, slashing them upwards into the air and then appear above him/her, and deliver a sharp, drilling slash down upon them, impelling them into the ground.

The description tells you what you need to do... what I'm interested in is if you understand the chakra manipulation. Tell me what your chakra is doing around the sword and the effects of it on your opponent. When it says drilling slash, it means you are thrusting the point of your blade towards your target...

(Suraisu Shinku no Nami) - Slicing Crimson Wave
Range: Mid
Description: The user does a simple cresent-shaped slash at the opponent, expelling a red chakra wave.

Simple stuff, you do this with many wind jutsu with either your sword or hands... Describe to me what you are doing with your chakra and attack that pillar of solid rock; as per usual, full description of how you strike and the effects you aim for on the target.

Gitanshu

Legendary
Kin
1💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*Realises he spelt throw incorrectly* O__O'

Moving on then.

These two are somewhat similar, in the sense they require a bit of shape manipulation of your chakra around the blade.

(Rensei Shinkuken) – Drilling Crimson Blade
Description: The user takes out their blade and channels chakra into it. They then run towards the opponent, slashing them upwards into the air and then appear above him/her, and deliver a sharp, drilling slash down upon them, impelling them into the ground.

The description tells you what you need to do... what I'm interested in is if you understand the chakra manipulation. Tell me what your chakra is doing around the sword and the effects of it on your opponent. When it says drilling slash, it means you are thrusting the point of your blade towards your target...

I think chakra after manipulation basically creates a cloak all around the sword (just like naruto's pseudo kyubi mode), this cloak results in a sharper and a little larger blade in my opinion, the effect would be a deeper slash and thus more damage, so basically chakra works as an enhancer during our slashing and drilling action.

(Suraisu Shinku no Nami) - Slicing Crimson Wave
Range: Mid
Description: The user does a simple cresent-shaped slash at the opponent, expelling a red chakra wave.

Simple stuff, you do this with many wind jutsu with either your sword or hands... Describe to me what you are doing with your chakra and attack that pillar of solid rock; as per usual, full description of how you strike and the effects you aim for on the target.

We are basically using our sword and are slashing action as a medium to release our chakra outwards and during the slashing action we shape manipulate that chakra into crescent-shape.

If I were in a ken battle then I would use this technique as a starter technique, which shall provide me with time to close in on my opponent, I would basically aim for the crucial parts of his body like head, neck, chest etc the purpose will be to use its range to my advantage and draw the attention of the opponent towards the slash while I close onto him from his side and thus out of his peripheral vision (at least not in the focus area that is near the crescent-blade), if the attack land the it may have different effects according to the body part it inflicted damage upon. Chest- a cut and problem breathing, Legs- Pain and problem with movements etc etc. and if our opponent deals with it then I will use that time window to attack from a different angle or place by closing onto him. Like I said I will mainly aim for the crucial parts and i can also opt for a diagonal slash as it will most likely cover more area then a normal slash.
Sorry for late reply, college life got kinda hectic.

Shinta

Legendary
Kin
1,184💸
Kumi
9,485💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's fine, I understand ^^

(Chakura Bōsekiken) - Chakra Spinning Blade
Range: Short - Mid
Description: The user will channel chakra into their sword making it glow blue and then jumping into the air they spin at a rapid rate creating a spinning circle and cutting through the enemy target.

Leap into the air after channelling chakra into your blade, a blue hue will appear over the blade, before spinning rapidly in a circle while releasing the chakra. You'll create a blue circle around you that reaches mid-range.

Discuss your views on this jutsu, vulnerabilities, uses etc.

If you've played Super Smash Brothers on either N64, Gamecube or Wii, you might understand the following: Basically Link's Hold-B attack in Smash Brothers... only Blue and you leap into the air O__O' So his hold-b attack if you first leaped into the air...

I'm sure you've completed Lightning, correct?