Legendary
Kin
813💸
Kumi
75💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
If I can find time, I am just kind of starting out. I have an old approved bio that needs to be brought up to the new structure... but I wouldn't mind learning the basics for fire/genjutsu/wind.

Reactions: Skorm

BusinessManTeno

Supreme
Kin
2,903💸
Kumi
10,493💴
Trait Points
60⚔️
Awards
If I can find time, I am just kind of starting out. I have an old approved bio that needs to be brought up to the new structure... but I wouldn't mind learning the basics for fire/genjutsu/wind.
of course of coursee. Have you ever RPed before. Wouldnt mind teaching you from scratch!. Also pm me when you replied so I can do it quickly

Josh

Legendary
Kin
813💸
Kumi
75💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I have started training before about 7 years ago but didn't get very far. I believe I sparred once or twice but that is about it. Been quite some time lol

Josh

Legendary
Kin
813💸
Kumi
75💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Well lets go ahead and do some small training.. U_U do you have a bio? If so lets have a sparring match
and while we at it.. tell me what you know or remember.. ill piggy back from there
My Bio is in my signature. Rank would be changed to Academy Student and I vaguely remember some water training though it was with Lili-chwan and we didn't get far because I don't think I properly grasped how training was supposed to go. I did some training with Sharingdork for Lightning and I learned a few D-ranks.

I also have a Custom Summoning Contract that was approved that needs to be attached to my bio.

(Links have been provided).

*Taisaku stands at the ready in an open field approximately 50 meters from a small creek*

BusinessManTeno

Supreme
Kin
2,903💸
Kumi
10,493💴
Trait Points
60⚔️
Awards
so do you feel like you know the basics? if not we can go over it. If not we can skip some things.. So i guess my question is.. Whats ninjutsu to you, genjutsu, and taijutsu.. Whats your favorite elemement and your fav naruto character and your favorite jutsu

As mereoleona stands there. she burns bright with the fire of the crimson lioness. Without moments notice she launched towards you. Her hand ignited with fire, stopping merely one meter from you launching her right hand towards your left facial cheek.