Trailer of my fan-fiction series

Parakoopatv

Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I know I posted about two videos of my series (The Intro and Ending) but here's a mini trailer of newcomers, So they can get a little of Idea of what my series is...(don't want people views, just want people to have entertainment)

Characters (I WILL ONLY EXPLAIN FOUR AND FOUR ONLY!?)

1st: Naruto- I KNOW EVERYBODY KNOW HIM, THE NAME OF THE BASE HAHAAA XD

2nd: Gaara- Gaara my favorite character besides Naruto. Always a boss.

3rd: Aki-(OC) My original character, but the gif is not mine. it just that what my character look like. She is Gaara wife and now (Spoilers) Ex-wife

4th: Maki- (OC) Again another of my original characters, At the first half of the series she was Gaara enemy but after Gaara remember about her and Aki....(Not saying it MAJOOOOR SPOILER) they both in a love relationship

Last character before Naruto: That's Gaara transformation

Here's the Trailer: (Please note that some of the Gifs are froze and was meant to be black screens. Don't know why YouTube is trolling me -______-)

Tell me what you think, no Hateful comments please. Need a very positive mood tomorrow for my final finals.

Last edited:

zedek

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
ok first that was the best presetation ive ever seen for a fan fiction
second what kind of transformation is that looks nothing like gaara

Parakoopatv

Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's a fan-fiction transformation It's not really true in the real series, Really want Kishi give him a bad ass form. And Thanks for the grateful for the comment

Yes your right, It's a crossover fan-fiction series, Why I did that, well all of them have a lot of common things and really solve a few things the main series can't

Last edited by a moderator: