Styles

Legendary
Kin
16💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That trade really helped Portland out Denver as well in all honesty. But i still feel like Denver will take the 8th spot. Sadly my Mavs suck this year with no cornerstone PG and no real PF. That's why i'm hoping we draft one this draft(Fox or Dennis Smith)

The Great Second Hokage

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Honestly I can't believe I'm saying this but my Bucks are on a roll. Brogdon has a chance for rookie of the year and Giannis is a beast. Cap it off with middleton and greg monroe on the bottom and we have a decent chance of actually making it past the first round.

Styles

Legendary
Kin
16💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Honestly I can't believe I'm saying this but my Bucks are on a roll. Brogdon has a chance for rookie of the year and Giannis is a beast. Cap it off with middleton and greg monroe on the bottom and we have a decent chance of actually making it past the first round.
Sadly Jabari Parker keep getting injured. Tho Jason Kidd is doing wonders with that team.

Styles

Legendary
Kin
16💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
A lot of people want him gone but he's the reason we're doing so well
Imo Parker is y'all 2nd best player if he get back to himself and even improve. So whoever want him gone are crazy lol. Kris Middleton is easy the 3rd. Tho i think you guys are missing a defensive big to actually make a run.

Even now i'm pissed that Dallas didn't draft Giannis that year even tho Nelson wanted him.