[VS] Trafalgar D. Water Law vs King of the Beasts Pirates Kaido the Dragon!

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
law can win this. when kaido shoots fire, law could switch the flames with a scale & O.K. Kaido. 2 birds with one stone. first he has a yonko level attack to kill Kaido, then he doesn't have to deal with the scales. when law is about to get attacked, he could also switch a rock with one of kaido's scales and take kaido's defense for himself. law wins mid diff.

• Haha
Reactions: minamoto

Berlecluka

Kin
118💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
law can win this. when kaido shoots fire, law could switch the flames with a scale & O.K. Kaido. 2 birds with one stone. first he has a yonko level attack to kill Kaido, then he doesn't have to deal with the scales. when law is about to get attacked, he could also switch a rock with one of kaido's scales and take kaido's defense for himself. law wins mid diff.
He cant switch something thats growing from Kaidos body. And even if he could have u seen the tiny size of Kaido scales? He would have to first cut many scales of then form it into a big ass shield which would never happen and never work

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
He cant switch something thats growing from Kaidos body. And even if he could have u seen the tiny size of Kaido scales? He would have to first cut many scales of then form it into a big ass shield which would never happen and never work
when kaido tries to hit him with the bat, he switches himself with kaido and uses the momentum kaido gave to the bat to one-shot him.

• Haha
Reactions: minamoto

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The real question is when did they start saying that

Probably after WB died.
when kaido tries to hit him with the bat, he switches himself with kaido and uses the momentum kaido gave to the bat to one-shot him.
Are you implying Kaidou would swing the club then Law ewould make him hit himself with the club? Because that's not how that would work. The club would be transported with Kaidou since he's holding it.

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Probably after WB died.

Are you implying Kaidou would swing the club then Law ewould make him hit himself with the club? Because that's not how that would work. The club would be transported with Kaidou since he's holding it.
law puts a strand of hair into kaido's ear and switches kaido with it, then kaido implodes.

Im_not_Osama_bin_laden

Regular
Kin
2,583💸
Kumi
330💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No, I do not see Law winning this. Tbh in the fight, the only one that I can see actually hurting Kaido is Zoro. The reason why is because he has access to three swords that are known to have cut dragons. Emna, Ame no Habakiri which both cut Kaido in the past and Shusui which was Ryuma's sword, and he was literally known to have cut a dragon so yeah. But I do not see him killing Kaido since its probably gonna be a double-page spread with Luffy, Kidd, and Law all at the same time attacking Kaido.

Berlecluka

Kin
118💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No, I do not see Law winning this. Tbh in the fight, the only one that I can see actually hurting Kaido is Zoro. The reason why is because he has access to three swords that are known to have cut dragons. Emna, Ame no Habakiri which both cut Kaido in the past and Shusui which was Ryuma's sword, and he was literally known to have cut a dragon so yeah. But I do not see him killing Kaido since its probably gonna be a double-page spread with Luffy, Kidd, and Law all at the same time attacking Kaido.
He doesnt have Shusui anymore though