Legendary
Kin
768💸
Kumi
99💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
*drops in*

Guess i'll start. You'll need to perform 3 handseals and hold the last one. Then simply generate wind currents of varying strength wherever you wish that may be controlled freely as well. The uses for this jutsu are endless so just perform it, showing me a way you would use it.

(Fuuton: Henka no Kaze)- Wind Release: Winds of Change
Type: Attack/Defense/Supplementary
Range: Short-Long
Chakra Cost: 40 (+15 each turn active)
Damage: 80
Description: The user forms 3 handseals to generates and control wind currents throughout the battlefield that can vary in strength from a breeze to wind capable of lifting large buildings. The user must keep the last hand seal held to maintain precise control of the currents and continue the jutsu.However a fire technique of A rank or above can cut the control of the wind currents
-Usable twice per battle
-No A-rank or higher wind jutsu for the next 2 turns
-Can only be taught by Shin-Akira

-Yard-

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Bruce performs 3 heandseals as he focuses his wind chakra around a boulder. He then uses the wind to burst forth in a strong current around the boulder to move it where he desires.

-Yard-

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Not the best reply but a reply nonetheless. o__o your turn
Hands you two scrolls, one will shock you unless you touch it with raiton infused hands, one will burn you unless you open it with katon infused hands.

Read the scrolls, perform the jutsus and let me know if you have ay questions. I'll give you a few tips after you perform them

(Raiton: raikou myaku) Lightning Release: Lightning pulse
Type: Attack
Chakra Cost: 40 ( 50 If charges for 2 moves)
Damage Points: 80 (90 If charged for 2 moves)
Description: The user will make one handseal charging their raiton chakra and then forms another handseal which then releases a massive amount of electricity from their body. The amount of electricity that's released is based on how much raiton chakra they have charged. For instance, if the user charges it using enough chakra for two moves then the user can only use one more jutsu for that turn. But, will gain an extra rank in power. If Charged with enough chakra for two moves, this jutsu will release a massive amount of non focused electricity from the users body into the air and ground capable of destroying everything on the field and leaving a small crater in the ground around the user. The amount of chakra doesn't take more than a few seconds to charge since it's almost forced from the users body. If only charged for one move then it will release non focused electricity into the air and ground around around the user and opponent and will reach out to mid range.

Notes:

-No Raiton for the next turn if charged for Forbidden Rank.
-No A rank Raiton for the next turn if charged for only S rank.
-If charged for forbidden rank the user takes 20 damage due to the strain on the users body.
-No ninjutsu on the next turn just elemental jutsu.
-The electricity has enough amps and current to kill.
-Charging of 1 move = S rank rank.
-Charging of 2 moves = Forbidden Rank.

(Katon: Hagetaka kaen) Fire Release: Condor Blaze
Type: Supplementary/Attack
Chakra Cost: 50
Damage Points: 90
Description: The user will form a row of 10 handseals, he will then disperse into 10 highly compressed katon flames that are shaped like condors. The condors will then soar through the air at great speeds at the opponent. 1 condor will be the user and will travel to the desired location that the user wants and the user will appear from that condor while the other 9 condors soar through the air and attack the opponent. The condors hit the opponent all at the same time. On impact the condors will explode in a huge fiery explosion that covers the area . Once the condors explode all surroundings within mid range will be covered with 6ft tall flames.
-If the user has signed the condor contract then this jutsu will only require 5 handseals.
-No Katon for the next 2 turns.
-Can only use this jutsu once per battle.
-Can only use 2 jutsu on the next turn.
-No Katon jutsu before this jutsu.
-The turn that this jutsu is used, the user can only use one more jutsu so this jutsu counts as 2 moves.
-If the user is caught in the explosion then he/she will die.
-Can only be taught by ~Yard~

Ushiro

Legendary
Kin
768💸
Kumi
99💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
I receive the scrolls with a raiton covered hand holding the first one. Opening it, i memorize every word and am surprised by how familiar it is. I get started right away, forming a handseal molding my chakra and gathering large amounts of raiton within me. Just when i've gathered enough ration i form another handseal expelling it all at once in the form of an unfocused but destructive omnidirectional wave of electricity spreading far off.

Then i apply katon to my hands and open the next scroll which i study carefully since i've never performed a jutsu like it. Once i'm ready i perform the 10 handseals and focus on applying nature and shape manipulation to my body dispersing it into 10 highly compressed flame condors, one of which is my true body. I fly off a safe distance away as the rest spiral down on the targeted area and collide with it at once, producing a massive explosion leaving the surroundings covered in flames as tall as the average man. I revert to normal and drop to my knees, breathing heavily due to the amount of chakra needed to execute it.

...how was that?

-Yard-

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I receive the scrolls with a raiton covered hand holding the first one. Opening it, i memorize every word and am surprised by how familiar it is. I get started right away, forming a handseal molding my chakra and gathering large amounts of raiton within me. Just when i've gathered enough ration i form another handseal expelling it all at once in the form of an unfocused but destructive omnidirectional wave of electricity spreading far off.

Then i apply katon to my hands and open the next scroll which i study carefully since i've never performed a jutsu like it. Once i'm ready i perform the 10 handseals and focus on applying nature and shape manipulation to my body dispersing it into 10 highly compressed flame condors, one of which is my true body. I fly off a safe distance away as the rest spiral down on the targeted area and collide with it at once, producing a massive explosion leaving the surroundings covered in flames as tall as the average man. I revert to normal and drop to my knees, breathing heavily due to the amount of chakra needed to execute it.

...how was that?
Nicely done.
Tip on condor blaze: Explosion covers the area, meaning whatever is set as the area in the thread like a Training field, village, mountain etc, the explosion covers it. The explosion is made to continuously expand until it reaches something that makes it stop or dies out, which is why it says it covers the area. To avoid this technique, you must fly in condor form away from the area, meaning you must leave the battlefield/whatever you set as the area. Also, the condors are pretty fast, they have to be able to out run an explosion so one could say they're as fast as sound or whatever.