Awards
whoop whoop
sup?

Moukoton: Fuyu no heishi no taitō Wood Release Rise of the Winter Soldier
Type:Supplementary
Range:Short
Chakra: 40
Damage:N/a
Description: The user makes the snake handseal and slams his hand on the ground and creates the legendary Winter Soldier wooden golem from the ground. This monster is the size of great stone golem and can also be used in melee attacks. Due to wood style's properties, the golem can be made on either earth or water, but must be made in short range of the user The Winter Soldier, being made of wood, once per turn can unleash a barrage of B ranked wooden stakes at the enemy that are short-long range range.
-The user due to exhaustion from this cannot use a rank and above wood the turn this is used and the one after it.
-Can only be taught by -Broly-
-Lasts 4 turns

analyze

Bloo

Symbol of Peace
Immortal
Kin
2,033💸
Kumi
1,454💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
whoop whoop
sup?

Moukoton: Fuyu no heishi no taitō Wood Release Rise of the Winter Soldier
Type:Supplementary
Range:Short
Chakra: 40
Damage:N/a
Description: The user makes the snake handseal and slams his hand on the ground and creates the legendary Winter Soldier wooden golem from the ground. This monster is the size of great stone golem and can also be used in melee attacks. Due to wood style's properties, the golem can be made on either earth or water, but must be made in short range of the user The Winter Soldier, being made of wood, once per turn can unleash a barrage of B ranked wooden stakes at the enemy that are short-long range range.
-The user due to exhaustion from this cannot use a rank and above wood the turn this is used and the one after it.
-Can only be taught by -Broly-
-Lasts 4 turns

analyze
Well, its a great wall type jutsu to absorb hits. Once summoned its not useless as most other golem type jutsu as it has its own special attack.

Did it really need such a heavy restriction?

*Arrives* I ain't broly, but you gone learn today.
What are you gonna learn me? z.z

-Broly-

Legendary
Kin
1,179💸
Kumi
6,686💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
Awards
Well, its a great wall type jutsu to absorb hits. Once summoned its not useless as most other golem type jutsu as it has its own special attack.

Did it really need such a heavy restriction?

What are you gonna learn me? z.z
Scorps added that restriction sadly since its kind of an auto thing that you dont need to focus on once its made

Bloo

Symbol of Peace
Immortal
Kin
2,033💸
Kumi
1,454💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Scorps added that restriction sadly since its kind of an auto thing that you dont need to focus on once its made
(Suiton: Shou sono senjo) Water Release: Call of the nymph.

Type:Attack/Defense/Supplementary
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra: 30 (-15 to keep active)
Damage: N/A
Description:
The user will channel there water chakra either into the air or into a existing water source. Then either using the moisture in the air or the water from the water source they will give it shape. The basic shape of the water is that of a female. The user can manipulate the looks of the basic shape any way that he desires but it still has to retain the basic female shape. The water nymph cant use any water jutsu's. The nymph is solid enough so that it can affect physical objects (i.e push and pull). The nymph can combine with the user forming a sort of water armor. The armor looks just like regular samurai armor. The armor can with stand one fire jutsu up to A rank. While the user is wearing the armor they take greater damage from lightning attacks.

-Usable once per battle.
-No water A rank and up for the next two turns.
-No lightning can be used while wearing the armor.
-Last three turns.
-Turning into armor counts as a move.
-The nymph can be regenerated twice per battle as long as it hasn't turned into armor and there is a water source to regenerate from.
-Can only be taught by Bloo.

LOL I just looked at this. I restricted this way too much.

Question?

-Broly-

Legendary
Kin
1,179💸
Kumi
6,686💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
Awards
(Suiton: Shou sono senjo) Water Release: Call of the nymph.

Type:Attack/Defense/Supplementary
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra: 30 (-15 to keep active)
Damage: N/A
Description:
The user will channel there water chakra either into the air or into a existing water source. Then either using the moisture in the air or the water from the water source they will give it shape. The basic shape of the water is that of a female. The user can manipulate the looks of the basic shape any way that he desires but it still has to retain the basic female shape. The water nymph cant use any water jutsu's. The nymph is solid enough so that it can affect physical objects (i.e push and pull). The nymph can combine with the user forming a sort of water armor. The armor looks just like regular samurai armor. The armor can with stand one fire jutsu up to A rank. While the user is wearing the armor they take greater damage from lightning attacks.

-Usable once per battle.
-No water A rank and up for the next two turns.
-No lightning can be used while wearing the armor.
-Last three turns.
-Turning into armor counts as a move.
-The nymph can be regenerated twice per battle as long as it hasn't turned into armor and there is a water source to regenerate from.
-Can only be taught by Bloo.

LOL I just looked at this. I restricted this way too much.

Question?
jesus christ I did too lo. Nah its all self explanatory