Awards
You go first.

Perform and analyze.

Suiton: seiryoku suijun|Water Release: Forced Plummet
Type: Offensive
Range: Short-Long
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage Points: 60
Description: The user concentrates his chakra into any water source to make a couple of large tendrils quickly rise out and head into the air at high speeds. The liquid is composed of a very adhesive mixture and is able to stick to anything it touches. The tendrils latch on to anything airborne that the user controls them to and then brings it crashing down.
Note: Can only be used 4 times per battle
Note: Can only be Taught by -Danzo-

BusinessManTeno

Supreme
Kin
2,903💸
Kumi
10,493💴
Trait Points
60⚔️
Awards
I channel chakra into the water creating a sticky like substance of several drills to pop up out the water

there.

(Futon: Shou Keiteki) Wind Style: Devastating Whistle

Type: Defense/Supplamentary
Range: Short
Chakra:40 (-10 pr turn)
Damage: N/a
Description: This is a very useful jutsu to keep enemies from getting into close range, and blowing away weapons/items. The user will gather up large amounts of wind chakra into every single pore into their body. Once done, they will release it all at once, creating an immense and powerful breeze of wind from their body in every single direction up to short range. The breeze is so powerful that if one person is in short range, the wind pressure would blow them back into mid range with ease, and even then the opponent can still feel the breeze all the way up to long range (It would feel as if its simply windy from Mid-Long range) It is able to blow away objects giving them more speed (If a kunai was to be thrown at the user and this jutsu is active. It would blow the object back twice as fast due to the wind propelling the weapon backwards) This justu essentially makes it extremely hard to get within short range without being blown back violently. Luckily this jutsu does no physical damage except the small blunt impact of being blown back but that isnt strong enough to do damage. This jutsu is very unique, cause just like chidori has the chirping sound, this jutsu gives off a loud whistling noise, to give off its unique nature of a jutsu as the air currents makes the noise from the users body. This jutsu is in no way offensive so it does no damage whatsoever.

-Can use 2 turns times max
-Last 1 turn
-Cant use any jutsu while this is active or else it will cancel
your go

Rayder

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
They're tendrils, not drills. xD

I gather my fuuton chakra and spread it throughout my body which then releases a powerful breeze in every direction, reaching up to short range.