Legendary
Kin
1,402💸
Kumi
222💴
Trait Points
15⚔️
Awards
Ah yes well to fight the corona virus goku would use cqc and so shall you.

Taijutsu: Tengoku piasu tsume) - Taijutsu: Heaven Piercing Claw
Type: Offensive/Defensive
Range: Short
Chakra: N/A
Damage: 60
Description: The user of this technique will begin by using an open palm, with no separation between his fingertips, then by thrusting his fingertips in to a sensitive location on the opponents body such as the sternum, or any major nerve cluster the user will cause considerable damage along with debilitating effects that vary on the location struck, for example if the sternum was struck the opponent would have the wind knocked from his body losing 3 total speed levels and being unable to use fast movement abilities such as the body flicker additionally he would lose the ability to mold chakra in his stomach, preventing the usage of abilities that require this, such as fire techniques expelled from the mouth. Should the user strike a nerve cluster in the arms of the opponent, said opponent would be unable to use the arm to perform any actions for three turns, and upon regaining usage of the arm he would be slowed considerably in regards to forming handseals, with a single seal taking as long as two normally, and scaling upwards with two taking the time of four etc. If a leg was struck the opponent would be unable to move under his own volition for three turns and upon regaining the ability to move would still be unable to do so for extended distances, being unable to move six or more meters per turn for the remainder of the fight without collapsing and causing permanent damage to the afflicted leg. This technique can be used in a counter striking method against an oncoming taijutsu attack by avoiding the opponents attack using a variety of stepping motions I.E a sidestep or backstep, but can also be used offensively. The thrusting motion of the attack using the fingertips can be substituted with a bladed weapon if desired such as a sword or kunai. Regardless of being armed or unarmed or what area is struck the attack is capable of causing quite heavy bleeding if successful comparable to the bleeding caused by biting ones own tongue off. Which can have negative long term effects obviously including bleeding out over a number of turns unless the blood loss is somehow stemmed.
Notes:
-Can only be used by those who have completed canon taijutsu (not NB taijutsu)
-May only be used three times
-Only teachable by ReXii

(Taijutsu: Yama Arashi) - Body Technique: Mountain Storm
Type: Offensive/Defensive/Supplementary
Chakra Cost: N/A
Damage Points: 60
Description: This technique is used as a defensive counter attack usually against a rushing opponent or one who is attempting to attack directly. By sidestepping the opponents offensive limb the user will actively move closer to the opponent while grabbing the opponents shoulder and flipping him directly over the users shoulder using both his legs and arms to supply force in to the throw crashing his opponent in to the ground with tremendous force enough to shatter the floor and winding him along with breaking his ribs, certainly proving fatal if extra force was applied. Due to having the wind knocked out of him and probably broken ribs, the opponent will find himself losing 20% of his total speed and tracking ability for two turns after this jutsu due to a lack of oxygen in the body and brain. Which is caused by the winding effect of being slammed on ones back. Should he survive the attack of course. This technique slams the opponent on to his back and the user will be using the momentum both generated by himself and his opponents own momentum against him which causes a considerable amount of damage being able to shatter the ground that is landed upon in a similar way to the Leaf Dragon God techniques level of momentum and destruction.

~Notes~
- Usable 3x per battle
- No S rank tai the same and following turn
- Must be taught by ReXii

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ah yes well to fight the corona virus goku would use cqc and so shall you.

Taijutsu: Tengoku piasu tsume) - Taijutsu: Heaven Piercing Claw
Type: Offensive/Defensive
Chakra: N/A
Damage: 60
Description: The user of this technique will begin by using an open palm, with no separation between his fingertips, then by thrusting his fingertips in to a sensitive location on the opponents body such as the sternum, or any major nerve cluster the user will cause considerable damage along with debilitating effects that vary on the location struck, for example if the sternum was struck the opponent would have the wind knocked from his body losing 3 total speed levels and being unable to use fast movement abilities such as the body flicker additionally he would lose the ability to mold chakra in his stomach, preventing the usage of abilities that require this, such as fire techniques expelled from the mouth. Should the user strike a nerve cluster in the arms of the opponent, said opponent would be unable to use the arm to perform any actions for three turns, and upon regaining usage of the arm he would be slowed considerably in regards to forming handseals, with a single seal taking as long as two normally, and scaling upwards with two taking the time of four etc. If a leg was struck the opponent would be unable to move under his own volition for three turns and upon regaining the ability to move would still be unable to do so for extended distances, being unable to move six or more meters per turn for the remainder of the fight without collapsing and causing permanent damage to the afflicted leg. This technique can be used in a counter striking method against an oncoming taijutsu attack by avoiding the opponents attack using a variety of stepping motions I.E a sidestep or backstep, but can also be used offensively. The thrusting motion of the attack using the fingertips can be substituted with a bladed weapon if desired such as a sword or kunai. Regardless of being armed or unarmed or what area is struck the attack is capable of causing quite heavy bleeding if successful comparable to the bleeding caused by biting ones own tongue off. Which can have negative long term effects obviously including bleeding out over a number of turns unless the blood loss is somehow stemmed.
Notes:
-Can only be used by those who have completed canon taijutsu (not NB taijutsu)
-May only be used three times
-Only teachable by ReXii

(Taijutsu: Yama Arashi) - Body Technique: Mountain Storm
Type: Offensive/Defensive/Supplementary
Chakra Cost: N/A
Damage Points: 60
Description: This technique is used as a defensive counter attack usually against a rushing opponent or one who is attempting to attack directly. By sidestepping the opponents offensive limb the user will actively move closer to the opponent while grabbing the opponents shoulder and flipping him directly over the users shoulder using both his legs and arms to supply force in to the throw crashing his opponent in to the ground with tremendous force enough to shatter the floor and winding him along with breaking his ribs, certainly proving fatal if extra force was applied. Due to having the wind knocked out of him and probably broken ribs, the opponent will find himself losing 20% of his total speed and tracking ability for two turns after this jutsu due to a lack of oxygen in the body and brain. Which is caused by the winding effect of being slammed on ones back. Should he survive the attack of course. This technique slams the opponent on to his back and the user will be using the momentum both generated by himself and his opponents own momentum against him which causes a considerable amount of damage being able to shatter the ground that is landed upon in a similar way to the Leaf Dragon God techniques level of momentum and destruction.

~Notes~
- Usable 3x per battle
- No S rank tai the same and following turn
- Must be taught by ReXii
So what you're saying is.... use my opponents to wipe my ass with 🤔

Flip a bitch before the can cough on me.... can't cough if they can't breathe.... i see i see

8000 kumi for both of these. Terms and conditions applied O_<

ReXii

Legendary
Kin
1,402💸
Kumi
222💴
Trait Points
15⚔️
Awards
So what you're saying is.... use my opponents to wipe my ass with 🤔

Flip a bitch before the can cough on me.... can't cough if they can't breathe.... i see i see

8000 kumi for both of these. Terms and conditions applied O_<
Alrighty happy days, go forth and defeat rona in a way no genjutsu user could. That's right Ian, genjutsu sucks.

• Haha
Reactions: Pervyy