Veteran
Kin
1,803💸
Kumi
1,445💴
Trait Points
41⚔️
Awards
Town, please look at this vote with reason. You have ghost who out of no where, no evidence, no reason just votes me dead. Then you have at least an attempt to throw their reads into the game thus far, and gives at least why they voted for them. All in all, I think town will make the right decision. I'm going to school, hopefully things will clear when I check the thread again town. :)

dunya

Kin
196💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm in an airplane flying.

I've been playing mafia for 9 years. I do t lack experience. This just started at the busiest time of the year work wise for me.

I find yurkin more suspicious than either of the lynch wagons. I'm scared if I vote there my vote won't secure a lynch and town is at MyLo right now I think.

Vote lynch All_Red more suspicious to me than the doctor.

I'm flying for 4 hours so I'll miss the end of day. :(

dunya

Kin
196💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
oh this is my first ToS game but I know how to play a janitor if I was the janitor.. that was such a scummy thing to accuse me of. It's bad. I think anyone who tries to town play someone else's gameplay does it so people lose confidence in them. All red went for the lowest hanging fruit. They're bad.

Just_Red

Veteran
Kin
1,803💸
Kumi
1,445💴
Trait Points
41⚔️
Awards
oh this is my first ToS game but I know how to play a janitor if I was the janitor.. that was such a scummy thing to accuse me of. It's bad. I think anyone who tries to town play someone else's gameplay does it so people lose confidence in them. All red went for the lowest hanging fruit. They're bad.
I accsued you of JAILOR!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.