Kumi
803💴
Trait Points
46⚔️
The fck you talking about :l 6 weeks break? Link or gtfo u_u
Calm down SoulRubber.

SUI said so in the latest chapter.

End of strip.

I'm confused as to what Rachel said, Manga/cow/ translation says "Shall we go then? To save the tower" I just don't think Rachel means good.

Season 3 is going to rape though. I want to see the rest of the 10 Family heads.

Oksus

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Calm down SoulRubber.

SUI said so in the latest chapter.

End of strip.

I'm confused as to what Rachel said, Manga/cow/ translation says "Shall we go then? To save the tower" I just don't think Rachel means good.

Season 3 is going to rape though. I want to see the rest of the 10 Family heads.

I think Rachel wants to break the 134th floor barrier using Emily to set the tower free from Zahards rule.

7th Biggest OP Fan

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I knew the new season was coming and I expected it this week or next. I was expecting a 4 week break cause that's what it normally is for other mangaka, but 6? QQ....

At least the big three will occupy my time until then.

what is tower of god about
It is such a great manga/manhwa.

This is the prologue.
You must be registered for see images

They all are trying to reach the top, except the main character who is trying to find a friend who went in their.

That is as short of a summary I can give without spoiling too much. You and everyone else here on the base should read Tower of God. It is that good.

Desmodus

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I really hope he will fix his wrist problem. Just compare the length of older and never chapters..

Even if he takes a break for a year, if it helps the series, I am all for it. Six weeks ain´t that much.