24 12 11 to troll

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Got to chapter 91. I've seen a few spoilers. The chapter ends on Viole (Baam , most definitely Baam right? even though it's not revealed to be Baam i'm sure it's him) about to fight a Ranker!

So I've got a few questions:

1. Jyu Viole Grace ... how did he get so strong since part 1? Is that ever explained? He low diff won in a 2v1 against some supposedly top E rankers in the tower. So I estimate that he's probably a challenge to a top 10 C ranker. So is he? and also how did he get so strong?

2. Has 'Baam' encountered Urek Mazino yet?

3. Have any of the top three rankers made a formal appearance in the story yet? (Phantaminum, Enryu and Zahard)

4. Does Viole encounter his old team mates Rak and "Koon" (Aguero Agnis)? And also have they become monsters in comparison to the rest of the people on their floor? Or is Viole the only one to improve and develop so quickly? He scored more than ten times what Rapdevil did in the Shinsoo competition : Hatsu was defeated by Rapdevil and last time I checked Hatsu was pretty dang strong!

5. Do you think that Viole will at some point become the #1 ranker by beating Phantaminum? Because I do. I mean according to some people Shinsoo attacks can still affect an Exis inside their barrier/area of effect for their powers.(learnt this from a spoiler). Which means that the likes of Baam are the only ones suitable to even try fighting Phantaminum.

Last edited:

Roy

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
1. He has alot of talent for a wave controller, as was shown in the first part he was able to copy a regular's shinshoo attack. Now, consider the fact that there's been a timeskip and he's been taken in by FUG who trained him over the years.

As for the others, not gonna spoil anything u-u

24 12 11 to troll

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1. He has alot of talent for a wave controller, as was shown in the first part he was able to copy a regular's shinshoo attack. Now, consider the fact that there's been a timeskip and he's been taken in by FUG who trained him over the years.

As for the others, not gonna spoil anything u-u
Fair enough. I don't mind spoilers
XD

You could still answer #5 since it's an opinion based question.

7th Biggest OP Fan

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Got to chapter 91. I've seen a few spoilers. The chapter ends on Viole (Baam , most definitely Baam right? even though it's not revealed to be Baam i'm sure it's him) about to fight a Ranker!

So I've got a few questions:

1. Jyu Viole Grace ... how did he get so strong since part 1? Is that ever explained? He low diff won in a 2v1 against some supposedly top E rankers in the tower. So I estimate that he's probably a challenge to a top 10 C ranker. So is he? and also how did he get so strong?
Part one? He was only introduced in part two. I think they got tired of Baam and just replaced him with a more bad ass character.

2. Has 'Baam' encountered Urek Mazino yet?
He can't since hes dead.

3. Have any of the top three rankers made a formal appearance in the story yet? (Phantaminum, Enryu and Zahard)
Nope. Well we know what Enryu looks like but that's it.

4. Does Viole encounter his old team mates Rak and "Koon" (Aguero Agnis)? And also have they become monsters in comparison to the rest of the people on their floor? Or is Viole the only one to improve and develop so quickly? He scored more than ten times what Rapdevil did in the Shinsoo competition : Hatsu was defeated by Rapdevil and last time I checked Hatsu was pretty dang strong!
This is more than one question. Because of this and your cheating ways, I choose not to answer. XD

5. Do you think that Viole will at some point become the #1 ranker by beating Phantaminum? Because I do. I mean according to some people Shinsoo attacks can still affect an Exis inside their barrier/area of effect for their powers.(learnt this from a spoiler). Which means that the likes of Baam are the only ones suitable to even try fighting Phantaminum.
But Baam is dead. Viole? Maybe.

24 12 11 to troll

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Part one? He was only introduced in part two. I think they got tired of Baam and just replaced him with a more bad ass character.
It's the same character under a different name.

He can't since hes dead.
He is "dead"

Nope. Well we know what Enryu looks like but that's it.
Ah cool ; but I thought there's only a brief description of his looks. But nothing more than that.

This is more than one question. Because of this and your cheating ways, I choose not to answer. XD
:(

But Baam is dead. Viole? Maybe.
"Dead"
I got the the devil of the right arm saga... I guess Koon will encounter Viole...

7th Biggest OP Fan

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's the same character under a different name.

He is "dead"

Ah cool ; but I thought there's only a brief description of his looks. But nothing more than that.

:(

"Dead"
I got the the devil of the right arm saga... I guess Koon will encounter Viole...

Damn you are catching up fast. Guess I can't convince you Viole is someone else lol. Just be glad you didn't start reading ToG a month ago. The cliffhangers were so damn good. Kinda ties in to question 4 as to why they were good. Also, question one is sort of being answered in the current arc. Beside Fug training him, they pulled a "Naruto".

Let me know what you think of ToG compared to OP. I'm so torn as to say which is better.

24 12 11 to troll

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Damn you are catching up fast. Guess I can't convince you Viole is someone else lol. Just be glad you didn't start reading ToG a month ago. The cliffhangers were so damn good. Kinda ties in to question 4 as to why they were good. Also, question one is sort of being answered in the current arc. Beside Fug training him, they pulled a "Naruto".

Let me know what you think of ToG compared to OP. I'm so torn as to say which is better.
I still think Naruto is better. But they're displaying the tournament better than Oda did... I'm not sure. Both are epic! I wanna learn more about this Bhargav guy....

(I spent 6 hours yesterday reading. Spent two hours today so now I'm on chapter 155 xD)