279💸
Kumi
803💴
Trait Points
46⚔️
You must be registered for see images

"Chapter 251"

Tower of God Manhwa Chapter 251 Discussion and 252 Predictions

Discuss Tower of God Manhwa 251 here and predict the next chapter, Tower of God Manhwa 252

Please remember to rate this week's chapter!
1 is worst, 5 is best.

Akuma

Legendary
Kin
279💸
Kumi
803💴
Trait Points
46⚔️
It makes sense that he hasn't fully finished his Revolution, we can't have him be at the same level as Urek just yet. He should be strong enough to kill Vicente though

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This series is interesting and has me hyped to see awesome characters. The tower is well defined and still retains mystery elements. The series will be more awesome when Baam and others will be able to face a Ranker level character and won't have others constantly after them. As far as story goes I don't really like it. Hope Baam chasing after Rachel ends quickly and the author finds a way to make the character interested in climbing the tower though I wouldn't want his motive to be for Rachel and would want him to move past it.

In next chapter we will probably see by how much he got stronger. Since Yuri Zahard is there I am sure shit will hit the fan real soon and Hoaquin will merge with his other parts. I want to know more about Wangnan. 4/5 For chapter.