[VS] Tournament Finale: Minato (KidGamer65) vs SM Jiraiya (Apêx)

Apêx1

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Distance: 20 meters
Intel: Manga
Restrictions: Sealing
Conditions: Jiraiya gets Gamabunta, Minato gets either Gamaken or Gamahiro.
GOAT Debate

EZQ

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm a fanboy of this tournament. I've enjoyed all the debates. Too bad i withdrawed from it because of chemo, because at the end of the day i still had a lot of time to judge and make other debates.

This one looks good
You must be registered for see images

Apêx1

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You know damn well Manda>8 tails Kyuubi>CT, so nothing there to argue. Manda tanks any version of ST as well
Lol you thought I was stupid enough to argue Manda vs 6POP? Rofl Manda can just burrow into the CT and take a Bulgarian shit on the core. I meant Sage of 6 Paths, whose only chance of winning is if he can outlast Manda with his infinite reserves. But then it makes me wonder how much chakra Manda has given his body's size, and if outlasting him is a possibility.

Lord Tywin

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lol you thought I was stupid enough to argue Manda vs 6POP? Rofl Manda can just burrow into the CT and take a Bulgarian shit on the core. I meant Sage of 6 Paths, whose only chance of winning is if he can outlast Manda with his infinite reserves. But then it makes me wonder how much chakra Manda has given his body's size, and if outlasting him is a possibility.
That was stupid of me to even think about Pain. My bad. Rikudo is shitted on though. ST is tanked, dodged, or countered by shedding skin. CT is countered by wrapping around it and crushing it to pebbles. Manda can swallow the CT as well, with his ever expanding flexible mouth. Gudodamas wont work either as Manda is entirely natural energy. Summary: Manda shits.