Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
1,695๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Are there any fights in which one character is always or almost always (weird things can happen, like Zabuza vs Naruto+Sasuke) going to beat another character(s), under whatever circumstances?

Of these fights, whether they are single versus, handicap or team battles, which are the toughest?

That is to say, the winning character/team is made to work the hardest or brought extremely close to defeat.

For me, it's Hidan vs Kakuzu. With his Earth Spear Technique, Kakuzu is directly immune to anything Hidan can do. However, staying in his solid form will render Kakuzu paralysed, allowing Hidan to attack his four hearts and so make the battle very costly for Kakuzu.

What say you?

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
11,914๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
dumbass coment from menber who doesn't know shit about tobidara even after i banned him from joining tobidara clan...
but nvm let me correct his bullshits...

minato defeated tobidara aka 2nd madara...there was no nerf becuz tobidara was just empty shell of his prime madaraself...and he was using weaker vessel of bobito to fight..

if tobidara gained back his original vessel madara and fought minato he would've soloed teh $h!t out of minato for sure..

• Angry
Reactions: salamander uchiha

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
6,082๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Dumbass comment from the Tobidara traitor, even after I kicked him out of the clan, for sucking on the Burrito. The student Burrito) of the enemy (Sasugay) of the Tobidara philosophy.

Even as a shell of his former self Tobidara was still plot nerfed, so he doesn't solo Minato. His phasing turned off and his MS power wasn't working, but Tobidara traitors wouldn't know that.

You must be registered for see images

Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
1,695๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Itachi vs Kurenai. Probably the most lopsided matchup of all the cannon ones. Itachi isn't just stronger than her, but can probably cast literally every justu she knows back at her too.
Dumbass comment from the Tobidara traitor, even after I kicked him out of the clan, for sucking on the Burrito. The student Burrito) of the enemy (Sasugay) of the Tobidara philosophy.

Even as a shell of his former self Tobidara was still plot nerfed, so he doesn't solo Minato. His phasing turned off and his MS power wasn't working, but Tobidara traitors wouldn't know that.

You must be registered for see images
Uhmm

Wouldn't those be the easiest? Or are they the toughest in your opinion?

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
6,082๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I meant the toughest fights . . .
Then Nagato vs Itachi, it will always be a touch win for Itachi.

@the dumbass, looks like doesn't see Tobidara's MS turned off. It's called plot nerf, but when you're a Tobidara traitor you would ignore teh facts. Just stick to Sasugay and Burrito eating, that seems to be your only speciality.

• Wow
Reactions: Infant

Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
1,695๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Then Nagato vs Itachi, it will always be a touch win for Itachi.

@the dumbass, looks like doesn't see Tobidara's MS turned off. It's called plot nerf, but when you're a Tobidara traitor you would ignore teh facts. Just stick to Sasugay and Burrito eating, that seems to be your only speciality.
Interesting, i have Nagato winning most (but not all) of the time, quite easily.

Is your evaluation based on the sealing blade?

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
11,914๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Interesting, i have Nagato winning most (but not all) of the time, quite easily.

go read manga tobidara (madara) aknowleged minato as a strong for defeating madara..but this bakamander won't admit it..

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
6,082๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ

In part yes, but also Tsukiyomi is Itachi's domain. And we saw how he performed against Nagato, he has a relative speed edge.

@trollkun grow up, Tobidara's dojutsu was turned off deal with it. It's called plot nerf, Tobidara was lying so you could cheerlead Burrito.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
6,082๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
What about the offense of Nagato?

How does Itachi defend? Or do you think he can dodge etc just fine?
His offense is strong, but nothing Itachi can't handle. He even managed to blind the summon, hell path and take Nagato's arms. ST might be a problem, but he has Susanoo + Yato for two types of counters.

Reactions: Infant