Oblivionx

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
well first of all i wanna ask a question...!
we all know orochimaru had kusanagi sword and itachi had totsuka sword...! but kusanagi sword wasn't all that special except that it can lenghen in size...! so what was it's power...?
in my opinion it was piercing anything...! when orochimaru attacked 4 tailed naruto with it he was surprised that it wasn't able to pierce....!
and when talking about totsuka everyone forgets one key point that is in order to seal something it needs to pierce it...! so if kusanagi couldn't pierce 4 tailed naruto then totsuka has no chance of piercing it either....! so itachi said and i quote "every jutsu has a weakness"...! and totsuka's weakness is it's piercing power...!

Last edited:

UchihaNagashi

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sword of Kusanagi

-->

Info; The sword is able to extend itself and retract to attack long distances, be controlled telepathically and is able to cut almost anything.

Hardness; Up to he hardness it can cut, it was able to cut Enma who was hard as a diamond effortlessly. Enma himself stated this.

Telepathity; Orochimaru was able to control this sword by finger movements.

Extending; Orochimaru was able to extend the sword longer than the bridge. It forcefully pushed 4TK Naruto, and destroyed some land after thrown aside.

Last edited:

The Necromancer

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The kusunagi is also a physical sword, whereas totsuka is a spiritual, ethereal blade. Totsuka is basically unstopable until proven otherwise, seeing as how there are only 2 spirit weapons in existence, both of which not even the Sage possessed.

Oblivionx

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
huh! people saying totsuka is spiritual and unblock-able...! where was it stated....! huh just in their minds...!

Clarifications? Ma nigga, I solely see conjecture and speculation!
you say speculation huh! isn't it speculation that totsuka can pierce anything...? i think it is...! kusanagi is known for piercing and totsuka for sealing...! i don't see how that's hard for people to grasp...! :stfu:

Oblivionx

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sword of Kusanagi

-->

Info; The sword is able to extend itself and retract to attack long distances, be controlled telepathically and is able to cut almost anything.

Hardness; Up to he hardness it can cut, it was able to cut Enma who was hard as a diamond effortlessly. Enma himself stated this.

Telepathity; Orochimaru was able to control this sword by finger movements.

Extending; Orochimaru was able to extend the sword longer than the bridge. It forcefully pushed 4TK Naruto, and destroyed some land after thrown aside.
thanks for proving my point....!

VolatileSoul

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Totsuka was never stated to be able to pierce everything so I agree that it isn't unstoppable, however it can't be limited to Kusanagi's feats as it is clearly a superior weapon wielded by a stronger being(Susano'o). The argument that it is ethereal holds no merit, as it held by something physical and cuts things physically.