Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i hope so, it was definitely beautiful. like a shiny moon, my eyes hurt but it should go away hopefully. it was funny though because this cloud was blocking the sun for the longest and it passed just in time for me to see the dark side start covering the sun then hold the shape

the clouds were also trppy how it affected them. it was reflecting really weird, im glad i saw though. i wont ever forget

Pumpkin Ninja

Legendary
Kin
577💸
Kumi
2,186💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i hope so, it was definitely beautiful. like a shiny moon, my eyes hurt but it should go away hopefully. it was funny though because this cloud was blocking the sun for the longest and it passed just in time for me to see the dark side start covering the sun then hold the shape

the clouds were also trppy how it affected them. it was reflecting really weird, im glad i saw though. i wont ever forget
I kept taking peaks at it and my eyes hurt too. But I got a good picture of it through a telescope with a filter which is nice.

Jazzy Stardust

Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I kept taking peaks at it and my eyes hurt too. But I got a good picture of it through a telescope with a filter which is nice.
i was straight staring at it but my eyes are starting to feel better, i put on these borderline blind person sunglasses i have, i never wear them because of how dark the tint is but they found their use today lol

i didnt even look away because i was waiting for it while everyone else was talking, when it showed up i screamed and pointed it out to everyone. my memory always captures every detail i see though, i can close my eyes and still see it. i wish i had a telescope though that wouldve been clutch

did you see how the clouds were like layered weird? like i saw a cloud ,then i could see through it and see the other one behind it and one behind that. its like the bottom cloud was bouncing the light up weird. i havent seen anything like that before. it was like a cloud lasagna or something

Pumpkin Ninja

Legendary
Kin
577💸
Kumi
2,186💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i was straight staring at it but my eyes are starting to feel better, i put on these borderline blind person sunglasses i have, i never wear them because of how dark the tint is but they found their use today lol

i didnt even look away because i was waiting for it while everyone else was talking, when it showed up i screamed and pointed it out to everyone. my memory always captures every detail i see though, i can close my eyes and still see it. i wish i had a telescope though that wouldve been clutch

did you see how the clouds were like layered weird? like i saw a cloud ,then i could see through it and see the other one behind it and one behind that. its like the bottom cloud was bouncing the light up weird. i havent seen anything like that before. it was like a cloud lasagna or something
It didn't get dark in Canada and the sky was clear as hell. Plus it was only partial...

Here's the pic I got. I think you can see the sunspots though:
You must be registered for see images

Last edited:

Jazzy Stardust

Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It didn't get dark in Canada and the sky was clear as hell. Plus it was only partial...

Here's the pic I got. I think you can see the sunspots though:
You must be registered for see images
wow yeah it looks cool through that telescope, the yellow is super bold. when i saw it the curved part was down so it looked almost like a out of shape U, it was also more sparkly but thats a cool pic with the moon behind it. i missed all of that with just my eyes, thanks for sharing