Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Rei's R&R
Killing: No
Stealing: Yes|Kumi Winner takes all
Range: Short

Prologue

Toshiro began to explain to Mayuri about how he would like to achieve world peace, by forming a organization.
Mayuri complimented him on the nicely done idea, and for a reward gave Toshiro a apple-flavoured lollipop.

You must be registered for see images

However.. Toshiro now pissed off, enters ALL CAPS RAGE...

Toshiro then challenged Mayuri to a fight

They leave the building they are at in Kirigakure, and head towards a cliff off to the west.

Once there, Mayuri teases Toshiro some more by calling him Shiro-Chan.

The Battle then begins with a explosion of Toshiros Immense Chakra

Toshiro Bio in Signature

Last edited:

Roy

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Mayuri in sig, but you know that already

-------------------------------------------------

*As Mayuri steps up infront of Toshiro he simply grins*

Mayuri: Oh dear, oh dear.. I decided to visit Kirigakure and this little kid starts getting all mad over a measly joke, I guess I don't have a choice, you're going to feel what happens when you mess with grown-ups.. Shiro-chan

*Mayuri suddenly makes a weird facial expression*

*Mayuri has a regular katana strapped on the front of his belt and Mushi Jizõ is strapped to his side but covered by his coat*

Type:Weapon
Range:Short
Chakra Cost:40
Chakra Damage:80
Description:
The Mushi Jizõ was forged by Kurotsuchi Mayuri during his absence, it's a specially made sword with the blade shaped in a trident-form with a buddha face at the bottom, the Mushi Jizõ has several openings in the blade, there are tiny holes on each of the three tips and small gaps in both eyes of the buddha's face. This sword is primarily used to store Kikaichu bugs inside of it, allowing the wielder to release the bugs at will for a special attack. Once the wielder stabs his opponent he releases several A-Rank bugs from the tips which enter the opponents body as they begin sucking them dry of chakra from the inside, damaging their organs. Also, if the opponent narrowly evades a slash from the Mushi Jizõ, the wielder can release several B-Rank bugs from the eyes of the blade which then cling onto the opponent's skin, sucking out their chakra. If bugs are stored in the sword they will attack anyone other then the owner who wields the Mushi Jizõ.
*Note: The Mushi Jizõ can only be wielded by Tybone/anyone with permission.
*Note: The ability is only useable by Aburame clan members.
*Note: The wielder is only able to release bugs from the sword two times per battle.
*Note: When either ability of the sword is used, it counts as a move of the user.

Zwei

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
-Phoenix starts appearing and notices Mayuri and Toshiro fight-

Phoenix : Ararara. seems two of my friends started fighting...this is going to be interesting. -sits on the ground and starts watching the fight-

Toshiro

Legendary
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

~I begin by remember the exact location you are standing at, and then I start to form a thick mist(Kirigakure No Jutsu)~
~Once the Mist has covered the cliff, I then make a chunk of earth appear from the ground, and I begin to shape it into a Rock Staff (Doton: Gansetsukon)~
~I then throw the Earth Staff at the exact location you were at earlier with Pinpoint Accuracy~
~I then go underground, and observes what happens(Doton: Moguragakure no Jutsu)~

Type: Supplementary
Range: Short/Mid
Chakra Cost: 10
Damage Points: N/A
Description: The user creates a thick, dense mist that covers the surrounding area.

Type: Supplementary/Offense
Damage Points: 20
Description: This jutsu allows the user to take a small chunk of rock and turn it into the shape of a staff. The user can then use it as a weapon or throw it with pinpoint accuracy at their opponent. A variation of this jutsu allows the user to create several staffs and launch them at the target, but with less accuracy.

Range: Long
Chakra cost: 15
Damage points: N/A
Description: The user changes earth into fine sand by channeling chakra into it, allowing the user to dig through it like a mole. While underground one can sense what is happening on the surface and use the information to launch a surprise attack on the enemy. Once can also hide deep in the ground, escaping to a depth where the enemy cant reach.

Note: You have no idea that I created a Rock Staff, or if I threw it at you because all my moves cannot be seen because of the mist.
You also don't know where I am at either.

Last edited:

Roy

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*As the mist starts appearing in the air Mayuri speaks*

Mayuri: Oh dear, this looks troublesome...

*Mayuri gathers bugs below his feet, creating a cloud of bugs which lift him up into the air to gain some visibility before the mist completely covers the area which would now be below him*

Range Short
Description: The user calls a cloud of his/her bugs at their feet to gain flight. The cloud follows the user, the bugs move as fast as a bird summon can fly
-No handseals needed
–Must be a bug user
–Only taught by Black Uchiha

*Mayuri places his hand on his forehead, looking for you*

Mayuri: Shiro-chaaan, where areeee youuu?

*A moment passes*

Mayuri: This mist is getting annoying, but I guess I'll just have to wait.

*Mayuri reaches into his coat grabbing a bottle of Sake and a cup as he starts drinking while looking down on the mist and then speaks again*

Mayuri: This might work!

*Mayuri releases bugs several bugs forming two clones and puts explosive tags on the backs of both of them, then they land within the mist simply standing there*

Type:Supplementary
Chakra Cost:15
Damage Points:70
Description:Creates a clone of the user out of bugs.
NOTE:Must be a bug user to use this jutsu.

Note: I'd auto-evade the staff due to the cloud which would also make you unable to sense my position since I'm not connected to the earth.

Last edited:

Toshiro

Legendary
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
~Still hidden underground, I then sense two bodies appear on top of the ground~
~I then come up above the ground mid-range from the two bodies~
~I begin to take out 2explosive Kunais, and then I throw one kunai at each of the two bodies~
~My Kunais then explode, causing a huge blast to go off~
~I then use (Doton: Moguragakure no Jutsu) again and goes underground to check to see where you are at~

Note: I threw two explosive kunais to try and find out which one is your clone, and you can't dodge because its hidden within the mist.
Note:I then go back udner ground to check to see where you currently are on the battlefield.

Roy

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
~Still hidden underground, I then sense two bodies appear on top of the ground~
~I then come up above the ground mid-range from the two bodies~
~I begin to take out 2explosive Kunais, and then I throw one kunai at each of the two bodies~
~My Kunais then explode, causing a huge blast to go off~
~I then use (Doton: Moguragakure no Jutsu) again and goes underground to check to see where you are at~

Note: I threw two explosive kunais to try and find out which one is your clone, and you can't dodge because its hidden within the mist.
Note:I then go back udner ground to check to see where you currently are on the battlefield.
*As Mayuri hears the explosion he speaks*

Mayuri: Atleast he didn't run off yet.

*I then fly outside of the mist's range which would take me to a long-range distance from you as I lower to the ground, although remaining afloat as I create another bug clone infront of me and place an explosive tag onto it's back, I would be near the edge so I simply float away from the edge, peeking over it to see where you're coming from*

Mayuri: Come out, come out wherever you are.

Chakra Cost:15
Damage Points:70
Description:Creates a clone of the user out of bugs.
NOTE:Must be a bug user to use this jutsu.

Toshiro

Legendary
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
~After observing Mayuri's Style of fighting, Toshiro then begins to get serious~
~Still underground from my last move, I travel towards the Mayuri on the ground, and passes underneath it~
~I then have my head poke above the ground mid-range behind your clone, and I then look around~
~I then notice they're two Mayuris, one on the ground, and another on the edge of a cliff~
~I then go back underground, and begins to focus my chakra to make a clone(Bunshin No Jutsu)~
~After the clone is formed, I have it go out from the other hole which is hidden inside the mist still, and I then have the clone walk to the edge of the mist so you and your clone can see it~
~Since you now have your attention diverted towards the clone~
~I come above ground, and I take 6Paperbomb Kunais, with a 5 Senses Confusion Disorder(Gokan Sakusou) mixed in between them, I then throw 3 at each, with the 5 Senses Confusion Disorder going towards to Mayuri on the edge.

Note: You will have your eyes distracted on my clone because your stupidity eagerness to find me has gotten the most of you.
You also won't know its a clone, since the clone was made unseen.
I also found out which one is the real Mayuri, because why would a Clone be hiding on the edge?

Chakra Cost:5
Damage Points:N/A
Description:A clone made of the user that can move but(cannot use any jutsu)This clone is merely an illusionary projection of the user.
Note:The clone jutsu can be made with different elements and is a D-Rank jutsu under its own element(Mizu/Water Tsuchi/Earth Sumi/Ink)

Chakra Cost:N/A
The user throws an explosive kunai at their target and the mist spreads threw the air.This jutsu causes the opponent to be hit by attacks even though they think they dodged it or countered it.This effect lasts for 2 turns.

Last edited:

Roy

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
~After observing Mayuri's Style of fighting, Toshiro then begins to get serious~
~Still underground from my last move, I travel towards the Mayuri on the ground, and passes underneath it~
~I then have my head poke above the ground mid-range behind your clone, and I then look around~
~I then notice they're two Mayuris, one on the ground, and another on the edge of a cliff~
~I then go back underground, and begins to focus my chakra to make a clone(Bunshin No Jutsu)~
~After the clone is formed, I have it go out from the other hole which is hidden inside the mist still, and I then have the clone walk to the edge of the mist so you and your clone can see it~
~Since you now have your attention diverted towards the clone~
~I come above ground, and I take 6Paperbomb Kunais, with a 5 Senses Confusion Disorder(Gokan Sakusou) mixed in between them, I then throw 3 at each, with the 5 Senses Confusion Disorder going towards to Mayuri on the edge.

Note: You will have your eyes distracted on my clone because your stupidity eagerness to find me has gotten the most of you.
You also won't know its a clone, since the clone was made unseen.
I also found out which one is the real Mayuri, because why would a Clone be hiding on the edge?

Chakra Cost:5
Description:A clone made of the user that can move but(cannot use any jutsu)This clone is merely an illusionary projection of the user.
Note:The clone jutsu can be made with different elements and is a D-Rank jutsu under its own element(Mizu/Water Tsuchi/Earth Sumi/Ink)

Chakra Cost:N/A
The user throws an explosive kunai at their target and the mist spreads threw the air.This jutsu causes the opponent to be hit by attacks even though they think they dodged it or countered it.This effect lasts for 2 turns.

*As Mayuri notices you coming up from the hole he speaks*

Mayuri: There you are!

*He then flies over to the hole at a pretty fast pace as the cloud has the speed of a bird, simultanously releasing bugs which then form into a rope which Mayuri then sends into the hole, having the bugs surround and cling to your neck as they simultanously suck out your chakra while Mayuri pulls you back up, as he instructs the clone to stand next to you*

Mayuri: The clone is tagged with an explosive, one movement and it'll blow hehehe, how about you give up?

Type-Supplementary/Attack
Rank-C
Range-Short/Long
Chakra-20
Damage-N/A (-30 Chakra If connects)
Description
The user uses the bugs in his body to become extentions of his limbs,(arms, Legs, torso) This can also be used to restrict the opponent.

Note: the Worm Extension is long-ranged and most likely faster then you moving through the earth, so it should definately catch you

Toshiro

Legendary
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*As Mayuri notices you coming up from the hole he speaks*

Mayuri: There you are!

*He then flies over to the hole at a pretty fast pace as the cloud has the speed of a bird, simultanously releasing bugs which then form into a rope which Mayuri then sends into the hole, having the bugs surround and cling to your neck as they simultanously suck out your chakra while Mayuri pulls you back up, as he instructs the clone to stand next to you*

Mayuri: The clone is tagged with an explosive, one movement and it'll blow hehehe, how about you give up?

Type-Supplementary/Attack
Rank-C
Range-Short/Long
Chakra-20
Damage-N/A (-30 Chakra If connects)
Description
The user uses the bugs in his body to become extentions of his limbs,(arms, Legs, torso) This can also be used to restrict the opponent.

Note: the Worm Extension is long-ranged and most likely faster then you moving through the earth, so it should definately catch you

~As soon as you begin to speak, I start to create a Water vortex in the palm of my hand~
~Once I see you heading towards me I throw the Vortex of water from the palm of my hand towards you~
~The Vortex then clashes in with you creating a spiraling wall of water, thus drowning your bugs you were flying on~
~I then come above the surface serious, and ready to take you head on and not play games anymore~
~I start to create rain clouds in the atmosphere above the area where you area, and before I begin to make it rain dark oil I get long distance from you, just out of range so that I'll be safe~
~I then throw a Paperbomb into the field near you, the explosion then begins a chain reaction in the field causing fire to burn almost everywhere where oil touches~
~I then begin to sit down on the ground long distance from you~

Toshiro: You're being too lenient with an opponent you've only hit once. Haven't you ever heard of following through?

Type: Offense/Defence
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage Points: 40
Description: A water vortex created in the palm of the user’s hand that can then be blasted forward creating a spiraling wall of water which can then be used to attack or defend.
Note: No water source required

Range: Short-Mid
Description: Creates small black clouds, which cover the area flammable oil.

Roy

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

~As soon as you begin to speak, I start to create a Water vortex in the palm of my hand~
~Once I see you heading towards me I throw the Vortex of water from the palm of my hand towards you~
~The Vortex then clashes in with you creating a spiraling wall of water, thus drowning your bugs you were flying on~
~I then come above the surface serious, and ready to take you head on and not play games anymore~
~I start to create rain clouds in the atmosphere above the area where you area, and before I begin to make it rain dark oil I get long distance from you, just out of range so that I'll be safe~
~I then throw a Paperbomb into the field near you, the explosion then begins a chain reaction in the field causing fire to burn almost everywhere where oil touches~
~I then begin to sit down on the ground long distance from you~

Toshiro: You're being too lenient with an opponent you've only hit once. Haven't you ever heard of following through?

Type: Offense/Defence
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage Points: 40
Description: A water vortex created in the palm of the user’s hand that can then be blasted forward creating a spiraling wall of water which can then be used to attack or defend.
Note: No water source required

Range: Short-Mid
Description: Creates small black clouds, which cover the area flammable oil.

As you release the water torrent I undo my insect cloud while simultanously spinning around releasing bugs which form a sphere around me blocking the water sending it into another direction

Type: Defensive
Chakra cost: 20
Description: The user will use Kikaichū bugs living in the user's body as a shield by having them fly in a dome shape at high speed. It is similar to the Hyūga clan's Eight Trigrams Palms Heavenly Spin.
The dome is strong enough to destroy incoming attacks, but can be disrupted with sufficient explosive force.
Note: Must be a member of the Aburame clan.

Then as you move away I watch you intently as I notice black rain coming from the sky, while you retrieve something that looks like a bomb, which makes me worry so I quickly channel my doton chakra into the ground as I submerge into it

Range: Long
Description: The user changes earth into fine sand by channeling chakra into it, allowing the user to dig through it like a mole. While underground one can sense what is happening on the surface and use the information to launch a surprise attack on the enemy. Once can also hide deep in the ground, escaping to a depth where the enemy cant reach.

Being underground I travel towards you, as I pass below you, I ascend but remaining underground, placing several explosive tags onto the earth below you as I resume digging until I am on mid range distance to your left ascending out of the earth while simultanously forming a ram seal, exploding the tags in the earth below you, blowing you away

As you are being blown away from the blast, I focus my doton chakra as suddenly several sections of rock rise around you, forming into two sections crushing you

Type: Offense
Range: Mid/Long
Chakra Cost: 15
Damage Points: 30
Description: This jutsu allows the user to control multiple sections of rock and move them around their opponent. The user then forms two gigantic sections that crush the opponent.