[Discussion] (Torrent) Dragon Ball Z - BluRay Release, Need more seeder

Beehindmask

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
im DBZ hardcore fans from 3rd grade country, i find its so difficult to buy original Anime product here

i need your help to download this Dragon ball Z bluray Rip, i find it's the best quality release i ever found in torrent, but it so slow to download
,even i have high speed internet, we need more seeder to increase download speed.

i will share the link of torrent file. get here >

here's screenshoot sample

You must be registered for see images

total size of this release, is 260 GB. 1080p

i think it's must have for hadcore DBZ fans like me, keep seeding guys, and thanks

Last edited:
Reactions: radacs10

Cfighter

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
260gb??? :lmao::noes::noes::lmao:

You must be out of your damn mind to try and download 260gb worth of video... even if it is 9 seasons of Dragonball Z. It's no wonder why you can't download it very fast—because no one else bothered to even attempt such a download in the first place xD You can find torrents for each season for a FRACTION of the size, but if you're a quality purist (no hate if you are, I feel for ya) then simply purchase the blurays off Amazon for around $15-20 a season. 260gb just isn't worth the time ESPECIALLY if your download gets in the 90's and just stops because no one else is seeding past that point. Then you just wasted probably a solid week AND like 200+gb of storage.

kc5181

Regular
Kin
2,119💸
Kumi
234💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Microsoft sells digital copies on xbox live
Post automatically merged:

Check the Microsoft store on your pc it should be worldwide