Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You must be registered for see images

"Furious Direct Hit!!"

Toriko Manga Chapter 325 Discussion and 326
Predictions

Discuss Toriko Manga 325 here and predict the next chapter, Toriko Manga 326

Please remember to rate this week's chapter!
1 is worst, 5 is best.

Last edited:

Hexuze

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
So Terry, Kiss and Queen are gonna start training with Bambina now?
From the last chapter it looked like it. I thought Terry/Kiss/Quinn were going to go to the Battle-Wolf/Emperor Crow/Mother Snake respectively to prepare for the Demon King. They already learned Enbu during the arc.

OT: Good chapter, I liked the environments of Area 6 already and the reference to the bermuda triangle. This black triangle sounds epic. Brunch & Strajun were cool to see and the mother snake sounds pretty OP. 4/5 chapter and cool we saw jiji already. I can't wait to see the color page next chapter to celebrate the 7th anniversary and see the info dumping that jiji may provide.

Last edited:
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
A really great chapter. Area 6 aquatic environment is harsh and dangerous to explore. Starjun and Buranchi have come to help with the capture of Another and Gourmet Corp appears to be allied with IGO. My anticipation is growing for the reveal of the Area 6 king beast. I really hope that king lives up to his hype and reputation.

Hexuze

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Is Another one of the kings or is a separate entity?
It's probably separate, unlike PAIR which was part of Bambina. We have to wait till we get conformation but my bet is that it's separate.
A really great chapter. Area 6 aquatic environment is harsh and dangerous to explore. Starjun and Buranchi have come to help with the capture of Another and Gourmet Corp appears to be allied with IGO. My anticipation is growing for the reveal of the Area 6 king beast. I really hope that king lives up to his hype and reputation.
It will and I like how Shima takes requests for coming up with the design. He already did that with Bambina's design and now the next king as well. Toriko's environments are amazing, I love it.

OT: *********** translations are out:

Weekly Shonen Jump Issue #28 (June 8th, 2015):
Toriko (Cover, Lead CP, 7th Anniversary)

:bouncy::bouncy::bouncy::bouncy:

Last edited:

Lord Tywin

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's probably separate, unlike PAIR which was part of Bambina. We have to wait till we get conformation but my bet is that it's separate.

It will and I like how Shima takes requests for coming up with the design. He already did that with Bambina's design and now the next king as well. Toriko's environments are amazing, I love it.

OT: *********** translations are out:

Weekly Shonen Jump Issue #28 (June 8th, 2015):
Toriko (Cover, Lead CP, 7th Anniversary)

:bouncy::bouncy::bouncy::bouncy:
If it's separate then I hope Another isn't a fighting type monster so that we can see fresh HKs against the king of the continent.

Hexuze

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
If it's separate then I hope Another isn't a fighting type monster so that we can see fresh HKs against the king of the continent.
The 4HK aren't going to fight the king of area 6. They're going to Area 6 to meet up with jiji and then departure. The king for this continent is going to be a crocodile/alligator most likely. Kraken/Whale/Turtle are my second choices.

Lord Tywin

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The 4HK aren't going to fight the king of area 6. They're going to Area 6 to meet up with jiji and then departure. The king for this continent is going to be a crocodile/alligator most likely. Kraken/Whale/Turtle are my second choices.
I mean we still gotta see the king and nobody else in their group is strong enough to fight a king. I'd be surprised if we don't see a fight with the king.

Hexuze

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I mean we still gotta see the king and nobody else in their group is strong enough to fight a king. I'd be surprised if we don't see a fight with the king.
True but who knows how powerful Starjun is now, even if he didn't learn enbu. Well, it is expected that it won't be "action-heavy" for Area 6 since it's mainly for chefs. It'll just be an arc where Komatsu/Starjun/Brunch will shine, which is cool. The enbu training was to prep. the 4HK for the next king (not the one in Area 6).

Last edited:

Lord Tywin

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
True but who knows how powerful Starjun is now, even if he didn't learn enbu. Well, it is expected that it won't be "action-heavy" for Area 6 since Midora said Area 6 is for chefs. It'll just be an arc where Komatsu/Starjun/Brunch will shine, which is cool. The enbu training was to prep. the 4HK for the next king (not the one in Area 6).
Every arc's main fight was with one of the kings. I doubt it'll change, and I doubt Starjun is strong enough to fight one of the kings with himself.

Hexuze

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Every arc's main fight was with one of the kings. I doubt it'll change, and I doubt Starjun is strong enough to fight one of the kings with himself.
It's possible to change since it's known as the kitchen of food spirits. He may put a better fight than Toriko did when he went against his first king. Maybe we may see a blue nitro fight one of the kings 1v1 because there's a blue nitro for each of Acacia's full course item. That could be the fight for that arc and it will give us a proper power-scaling on where the blue nitro stand. Starjun/Komatsu will just barely escape the king with Komatsu's incredible luck.

Last edited:

Lord Tywin

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's possible to change since it's known as the kitchen of food spirits. He may put a better fight than Toriko did when he went against his first king. Maybe we may see a blue nitro fight one of the kings 1v1 because there's a blue nitro for each of Acacia's full course item. That could be the fight for that arc and it will give us a proper power-scaling on where the blue nitro stand. Starjun/Komatsu will just barely escape the king with Komatsu's incredible luck.
It seems weird though. They said that Another is in the spirit world or something similar, but today's chapter said that it's in the middle of the triangle. I think the middle of the triangle is the spirit thing and the king's just lurking around.

Hexuze

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It seems weird though. They said that Another is in the spirit world or something similar, but today's chapter said that it's in the middle of the triangle. I think the middle of the triangle is the spirit thing and the king's just lurking around.
We just have to wait to see what even happens. I agree though.

Status
Not open for further replies.