Elite
Kin
32💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I give it a 4/5. It made up for last weeks chapter. But all this week's chapter was is a set up chapter.

Torikoverse is incredible. A single drop from Ichiryuu's Meteor Spice is more powerful than Naruto's strongest Bijuudama lol. And there were several dozens of those meteors.

King Of Crows

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I give it a 4/5. It made up for last weeks chapter. But all this week's chapter was is a set up chapter.

Torikoverse is incredible. A single drop from Ichiryuu's Meteor Spice is more powerful than Naruto's strongest Bijuudama lol. And there were several dozens of those meteors.
Lmao, don't even get started on Jirocho. I was thinking of him being DBZ level with his attacks :what:

Renpatsu Dei

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
4/5 sounds about right, this cooking island arc has been crazy so far, at least we'll get a proper insight into Midora and Ichiryuu's power. But if meteor spice and Jirou are anything to go by then, dayuuuuuuuuuuuum. Seeing all of the member of the 0th Biotope was cool too, I would like to see their abilities too, especially Ryuu's because Match is one of my favourite characters.