Punch

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's already been confirmed on multiple forums that the Four Great Heavenly Kings are > then the HST.

Also that Mounturtle solos the current HST.

Just letting you guys know.

You guys NEED to read Toriko, the shit that happens chapters 150+ are early DBZ level.

Shits insane.

SilverGin

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
agree with you , Toriko > HST
i wonder what will be kuybi's capture level ? i think Zebra will gladly eat him xd

Last edited:

EternalMangekyouRinnegan

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Akainu will have to turn tangible sometime if he wants to use his huge techniques.

Edo Madara doesn't have enough feats in PS. We have to wait and see him go all out.
That's not have logia works.

Edo Madara is immortal. Even completely erasing his existence doesn't work. He would appear out of nothing and regenerate. Toriko guy's can't defeat him and Edo Madara is strong enough to defeat them. Edo Madara takes this.

Edit : How is throwing meteorites on your opponent and splitting the ground with a giant sword is not enough feats?

NarutoLuffy313

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That's not have logia works.

Edo Madara is immortal. Even completely erasing his existence doesn't work. He would appear out of nothing and regenerate. Toriko guy's can't defeat him and Edo Madara is strong enough to defeat them. Edo Madara takes this.

Edit : How is throwing meteorites on your opponent and splitting the ground with a giant sword is not enough feats?
How does logia work? I must be confusing it with kabuto's logia ability.

I mean he hasn't shown enough feats that will help beat the Torikoverse.
Edo Madara keeps playing around and not going all out.