Veteran
Kin
38💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hit low diff.

Atleats until we see further strength from Toppo. His aura resembled mortal god aura right before grand priest canceled it so he might have alot more to show.

HENI

Legendary
Kin
24💸
Kumi
16💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hit low diff.

Atleats until we see further strength from Toppo. His aura resembled mortal god aura right before grand priest canceled it so he might have alot more to show.
Yeah that makes sense. I think Toriyama made Jiren based on a villain named Jiren from Chinese Paladin. I saw that show and that villain had unimaginable power.

uhmusddy

Veteran
Kin
38💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah that makes sense. I think Toriyama made Jiren based on a villain named Jiren from Chinese Paladin. I saw that show and that villain had unimaginable power.
I'll have to check it out. But yeah I feel like Jiren is gonna fight and defeat Hit actually. At least that'd be a real good feat to hype him and his forthcoming battle with goku

BusinessManTeno

Supreme
Kin
2,903💸
Kumi
10,493💴
Trait Points
60⚔️
Awards
Jiren is the guy goku is fighting in the previews..

The animation made a mistake.. Jiren is actually supposed to be the guy goku was fighting and the Kais bodyguard.. not toppo.. So the animation had to make it right, thus making toppo mention Jiren

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
From what I'm seeing, Hit would win because in anime standards ssg blue was trying hard to keep up with Hit while Toppo was getting smacked around a bit by ssg blue