Lightbringer

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So I just wanted to bring this point up about Frieza surviving Toppo's Hakkai ball.

If Frieza were erased, then Universe 11 would have been disqualified and the fact that Toppo even mentioned not killing Frieza when squeezing his head because of the disqualification rules, it is safe to conclude that the Hakai energy ball was not at full power.

I'm sure without the restrictions, Toppo could have easily destroyed Frieza. He's a God of Destruction that isn't allowed to destroy in the tournament.

Your thoughts?

uhmusddy

Veteran
Kin
38💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yea, it's not even a question. Honestly was surprised Toppo didn't take it further.. I really wish he had been the one to throw that rock after punting Frieza's face.
I thought it was at first, Would of been hilariously petty

OT: yeah definitely, the ball is a weaker form of hakai in general. The real solo hakai is where you just put your palm out in front of who you want to erase and they glitter away

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He said that he didn’t care about justice anymore so I’m sure that he didn’t holdback whether it be small or big it’s still suppose to kill you because it grows regardless.

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
He said that he didn’t care about justice anymore so I’m sure that he didn’t holdback whether it be small or big it’s still suppose to kill you because it grows regardless.
Toppo knows he can't kill, and if he really wanted to kill Frieza he would've splattered his brains. He doesn't care about justice anymore, but that really doesn't imply he's willing to kill Frieza and get erased because of it. He's in it to win it... for survival.

Styles

Legendary
Kin
16💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Toppo already said of he wanted he could and could have killed Frieza whenever. But didn't due to being disqualified if he did.

BusinessManTeno

Supreme
Kin
2,903💸
Kumi
10,493💴
Trait Points
60⚔️
Awards
O_O huh
lol
Toppo didn't say he could've killed him with Hakai, he simply stated he could have just killed him
Evident was when he punched frieza, slammed him down and was squeezing his head.. Toppo Hakai is NOT on the level of true Gods.. Please stop hyping him up

Lightbringer

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
O_O huh
lol
Toppo didn't say he could've killed him with Hakai, he simply stated he could have just killed him
Evident was when he punched frieza, slammed him down and was squeezing his head.. Toppo Hakai is NOT on the level of true Gods.. Please stop hyping him up
Well you can't really make that claim since we don't know the level of the "True Gods" yet.

But considering that Toppo refrained himself from killing Frieza due to being disqualified if he did, it's easy to conclude that he held back the true power of his Hakai for that same reason.

He is after all a God of Destruction that isn't allowed to destroy.

00Rinne

Veteran
Kin
351💸
Kumi
162💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Toppo & Jiren could've won the entire tournament the way their power is being displayed.. It's crazy how strong just the two of the are..

You must be registered for see images

SixPathsMike101

Regular
Kin
55💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Then why would he say I could destroy you right now but I’d be disqualified? That shows that he still cares about the rules. He def held back