Top20 moments in naruto (kishimoto list)

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
hello guys I am friend with kishimoto in Facebook for very long time ago and I asked him about what is your favorite top moments in manga and he replied with this massage so I can share it with my lovely NB members <3

You must be registered for see images

20) That moment when Naruto used the Shadow Clone Technique, for the very first time, to beat Mizuki and save Iruka.

19) That moment when Sakura and Sasuke thought Kakashi would do some serious damage to Naruto.... but he only did the 1000 Years of Pain technique.

18) That moment when Zabuza acknowledged his partner's value, and gave his life in order to kill his contractor for mocking Haku's death.

17) That moment when Rock Lee stood up to keep on fighting Gaara, even when he was already unconscious.

16) That moment when Naruto surprised Neji with an upward punch, defeating the destiny that his opponent preached.

15) That moment when Naruto used Rasengan for the very first time, defeating Kabuto and winning Tsunade's acknowledgement.

14) That moment when Chouji defeats Jiroubou and feels proud about himself for protecting his friends, even when he thought that he was about to die.

13) That moment when Kimimaro was an inch away from killing Gaara and Rock Lee, but died before his attack reached its targets.

12) That moment when Naruto and Sasuke throw at each other for a final attack at the Valley of the End, gathering all their history and dreams in one last punch.

11) That moment when Sasuke destroys the nine-tails chakra, demonstrating their difference in power at the beginning of Naruto: Shippuuden.

10) That moment when Asuma died next to his team members, smoking a cigarette and giving important advise to Ino, Chouji and Shikamaru.

9) That moment when Shikamaru buried the dismembered body of the immortal ninja Hidan, avenging Asuma's death and inheriting his will to fight.

8) That moment when Jiraiya died inside the water with a smile, because he knew that his part of the story was over, but that a new one was about to start.

7) That moment when Itachi tried to reach a helpless and terrified Sasuke, but died after poking his little brother's forehead.

6) That moment when Hinata exploded her chakra, saved Naruto from Pain and, for the very first time, openly admitted her love for him.

5) That moment when Pain connected with his old self by accepting Naruto's path to peace, and rectified by restoring all the damage he had done.

4) That moment when, for the very first time, Naruto met his mother and felt the love of her embrace.

3) That moment when Itachi gave his last farewell and spoke about his true feelings and hopes towards his little brother.

2) That moment when Obito, after watching Kakashi murder Rin, killed a bunch of ninjas and stated that he was living in hell.

1) That moment when Gai opens the eighth gate and unleashes a chakra level that even Madara acknowledged.

You must be registered for see images

if you read my thread i want to thank you kishimoto personally for sharing me your Top moments in your wonderful manga:pwease:

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Your threads are literally boring and repetitive.
my threads are an interesting thread with a lot of well constructed arguments, and it's definitely a subject I think about often. Obviously, the answer to this question is highly subjective, and I don't believe there is a single right answer. I like reading everyone's opinion on the matter, though, and I hope this discussion goes on.:pwease:

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
lol kishi has the time for you
Of course I am his friend in Facebook more than 6 years beside I give him many likes and comments in his facebook page that's why I became well known to him and when I sent him my question , it took him 3 months to reply because I understand he's busy man but that doesn't mean he will not give his time to his following friends and fans and I felt so important when he replied to my massage and that's why I want to thanks him personally for replying to my massage and I will let you know 1 thing , kishimoto is nice guy and if you need any question regarding to the manga then you can PM and I will send it to kishimoto personally so you will get your answer from him and I will help you to make sure that your question will be answered from him as soon as possible

JENchuuriki

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Of course I am his friend in Facebook more than 6 years beside I give him many likes and comments in his facebook page that's why I became well known to him and when I sent him my question , it took him 3 months to reply because I understand he's busy man but that doesn't mean he will not give his time to his following friends and fans and I felt so important when he replied to my massage and that's why I want to thanks him personally for replying to my massage and I will let you know 1 thing , kishimoto is nice guy and if you need any question regarding to the manga then you can PM and I will send it to kishimoto personally so you will get your answer from him and I will help you to make sure that your question will be answered from him as soon as possible

oh wow wooooow wowaahhaha