Supreme
Kin
2,903💸
Kumi
10,493💴
Trait Points
60⚔️
Awards
1. Rock Lee- His Gates is a mtf killer, and he is the fastest out his whole age group (besides naruto atleast) and strongest
2. Choji Believe it or not, with that butterfly form he is WICKED
3. Itachi He was stronger then all the akutski TO ME, Madra is very lame, and i dont think he culdve beat Itachi and
4.Tsunadae Shes the Strongest Medical ninja iknow, shes powerful, and can CURE
5.Raikage he is the fastest(besides Minato and Naruto), and he whooped sauske ass
6.Shikamaru-He is the smartest, and NEVER got beaten in a battle, and i doubt he will, and because hes my personal favorite.
7.Jariyah-He took on pain by himself, and survived, and itachi said that jariyah was stronger then him i think, but jariyah was one of my fav just the way he acts
8.Mizukage-i love her, cuz shes just bad ass, and i love her Lava justsu, and because she whooped sauskes ass. :)
9.Minato Of course, because hes epic, and the fastest.
10.Yamato i just love his wood styles, so ****n epic

BTW! this is not in no order, just what came to mind

jack532

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1. Rock Lee- His Gates is a mtf killer, and he is the fastest out his whole age group (besides naruto atleast) and strongest
2. Choji Believe it or not, with that butterfly form he is WICKED
3. Itachi He was stronger then all the akutski TO ME, Madra is very lame, and i dont think he culdve beat Itachi and
4.Tsunadae Shes the Strongest Medical ninja iknow, shes powerful, and can CURE
5.Raikage he is the fastest(besides Minato and Naruto), and he whooped sauske ass
6.Shikamaru-He is the smartest, and NEVER got beaten in a battle, and i doubt he will, and because hes my personal favorite.
7.Jariyah-He took on pain by himself, and survived, and itachi said that jariyah was stronger then him i think, but jariyah was one of my fav just the way he acts
8.Mizukage-i love her, cuz shes just bad ass, and i love her Lava justsu, and because she whooped sauskes ass. :)
9.Minato Of course, because hes epic, and the fastest.
10.Yamato i just love his wood styles, so ****n epic

BTW! this is not in no order, just what came to mind
If u r putting Lee due to his gates and speed how u could leave Gai he can open 7 gates and his fight with Kisame was just epic.

Stormlex4all

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
(Why was naruto in kyuubi chakra mode called 'THE SAGE OF 6 PATHS' by d kyuubi. I'm confusd). Bk 2 biz. Notice dat if naruto can perfect his sage mode (as he did in his mind)physicaly den he is stronger than mighty kyuubi which means.....

Stormlex4all

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Minato could've taken on d beast alone. Notice nagato fot d 8 tails knowin he had notin 2 lose but minato actually fot madara,protected d vilages,naruto,kushina,tk care of d TBB & kyuubi in about secs. 'coz of FTG I am stil 2 see who wil dfeat him(apart 4rm dead god seal) ...not even naruto.

Mr.Beastie

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Minato could've taken on d beast alone. Notice nagato fot d 8 tails knowin he had notin 2 lose but minato actually fot madara,protected d vilages,naruto,kushina,tk care of d TBB & kyuubi in about secs. 'coz of FTG I am stil 2 see who wil dfeat him(apart 4rm dead god seal) ...not even naruto.
nagato had to fight the whole village including naruto and kakashi. also minato dont have the power to beat the nine tails.

YellowFang

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Madara's current form could defeat minato, so could Itachi,so could the 1st hokge and maybe sasuke.
Oh boy you were my favourite bcoz of your kakashi fanism but here you said the most contradictial thing ever minato could be defeated by madara:eek: even when he is tagged by FTG and for Itachi I think its close but Minato FTW

FizzyDrink

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1. Sage of the Six Paths
2. Kabuto (conditionally)
3. Madara (could go higher; don't know full extent of his skills)
4. Naruto
5. Minato
6. Pein
7. Bee
8. Sasuke (same as madara, could go higher, don't know the full extent of his powers now with the eternal mangekyou)
9. Itachi
10. Orochimaru (defeated 3rd hokage who was said to be stronger than his predecessors)

Also, I don't know about the power that the zetsus hold, they may be up there. Some kages may also be powerful enough to be on this list, such as the 3rd hokage, 2nd and 3rd Tsuchikage's, A, Gaara, etc. Also, some akatsuki members have the potential, like kisame, sasori, konan, and deidara. Also, there are other ninjas who could be here, like the salamander guy, Darui, ginkaku and kinkaku, and others that I can't remember.

Last edited:
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
it's just that part... when naruto threw the rasenshuriken against pain, he deflected it when it was inches from his face.... who can tell Madara with his vast experience couldn't use the timing even better to use CT when Minato apeared right on him... besides you must have seen the range of CT on it's max or nov even that.. just the power to throw the three toads (bunta, ken, hiro) miles away.. get the point?

and this is just one tech of madara to avoid minato... ok just for the record, i like minato a lot, he's total BA but in this one, i gotta go for madara
It's Shinra Tensei not Chibaku Tensei, Chibaku Tensei is the technique Nagato use to capture Naruto in Kyuubi mode

kakashisen

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
(1) sage of the 6 paths (2)senju hashirama (3)uchia madara (4)Namikaze minato (5)Riakage (6)BEE (7)Uzumaki Naruto (8)Senju tobirama (9)uchia Itachi (10)Sasuke And other like kakashi,sasori

arv993

Elite
Kin
193💸
Kumi
2💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
nagato had to fight the whole village including naruto and kakashi. also minato dont have the power to beat the nine tails.
you can't be sure of that because he did have the powe to seal the fox and don't forget the fact that he space time barrier where he can teleport attack somwhere else and one of those places can be on the opponents and in this case it would be nagato.