Zexion~

Legendary
Kin
21💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Would anyone be down to rank the top ten sith lords in terms of power? Im just starting to get into this starwars obsession and was wondering if anyone could put together a credible list.

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1. Sidious
2. Vader

The rest :hs:
1) Darth Sidious
2) The rest
How are you two gonna sit here and say Sidious when Plageus had far more skill and ability than Sidious? Also half of the siths probably don't even exist anymore since the new Star Wars erased the fan continued canon and set an official canon so we'll have to wait and see if any of those characters carry on to the new now official canon.

Adam Driver

Legendary
Kin
2💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
How are you two gonna sit here and say Sidious when Plageus had far more skill and ability than Sidious? Also half of the siths probably don't even exist anymore since the new Star Wars erased the fan continued canon and set an official canon so we'll have to wait and see if any of those characters carry on to the new now official canon.
Sidious led to the destruction of the Jedi order and manipulated and controlled one of the greatest Jedi/sith in Anakin/Vader. Sidious is obviously not some type of powerful looking guy but he definitely is the embodiment of darkness and what the sith stand for, whereas people would say Vader is the greatest sith following that statement blindly without realizing he turned to the light in the very end to save Luke. As for Plageous, Sidious achieved more than him and he also established a galactic empire

Zexion~

Legendary
Kin
21💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sidious led to the destruction of the Jedi order and manipulated and controlled one of the greatest Jedi/sith in Anakin/Vader. Sidious is obviously not some type of powerful looking guy but he definitely is the embodiment of darkness and what the sith stand for, whereas people would say Vader is the greatest sith following that statement blindly without realizing he turned to the light in the very end to save Luke. As for Plageous, Sidious achieved more than him and he also established a galactic empire
That doesn't mean he was more powerful though....

And if it was made filler than use the ones that remain canon

-Maul
-Vader
-Dooku
-Sidious
-Ren
-Prettty Sure Plagueis is still canon

And even could throw in some of the "filler"

-Revan
-Malak
-Bane
-Nihilus

Adam Driver

Legendary
Kin
2💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
That doesn't mean he was more powerful though....

And if it was made filler than use the ones that remain canon

-Maul
-Vader
-Dooku
-Sidious
-Ren
-Prettty Sure Plagueis is still canon

And even could throw in some of the "filler"

-Revan
-Malak
-Bane
-Nihilus
You mean by physical power? If you're talking under those terms then I can't say Sidious is but true power of the dark side isn't about strength, it's the immunity to the light and the ability to not feel any remorse or sympathy for any loved ones, that's the real power of the dark side in which case Sidious is the pinnacle of

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He said strongest not most sinister. Vader had a stronger connection to the Force than Sidious though he wasn't as devoted to the Dark Side. Plageus had better control over the Force than Sidious ever demonstrated. Being a better manipulator doesn't make him a stronger Sith than either of those two. What makes him stronger than Vader is Vader's inability to fully commit to the Dark Side.

Zexion~

Legendary
Kin
21💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You mean by physical power? If you're talking under those terms then I can't say Sidious is but true power of the dark side isn't about strength, it's the immunity to the light and the ability to not feel any remorse or sympathy for any loved ones, that's the real power of the dark side in which case Sidious is the pinnacle of
He said strongest not most sinister. Vader had a stronger connection to the Force than Sidious though he wasn't as devoted to the Dark Side. Plageus had better control over the Force than Sidious ever demonstrated. Being a better manipulator doesn't make him a stronger Sith than either of those two. What makes him stronger than Vader is Vader's inability to fully commit to the Dark Side.
Im talking in a straight up fight who would come out the victor.

Also Sidious never demonstrated that much of a mastery with the force, force lightening being his strongest asset only proves my point.

Adam Driver

Legendary
Kin
2💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Im talking in a straight up fight who would come out the victor.

Also Sidious never demonstrated that much of a mastery with the force, force lightening being his strongest asset only proves my point.
Ok I understand then yeah I wouldn't say Sidious is the strongest in a fight, but he definitely is the most powerful among all the sith in terms of what the true power of the dark side is :)

Ambivalence

Elite
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sidious craps on any other Sith Lord character in terms of power. That's not debatable.

Second would probably be Darth Caedus, since he was somewhat stalemating Luke Skywalker in saber combat, and Luke is the most powerful character of the Star Wars franchise.

Don't care about the rest, though Exar Kun is probably third.

Last edited:

The Necromancer

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sidious craps on any other Sith Lord character in terms of power. That's not debatable.

Second would probably be Darth Caedus, since he was somewhat stalemating Luke Skywalker in saber combat, and Luke is the most powerful character of the Star Wars franchise.

Don't care about the rest.
Lol. It's very much debatable.

Talk to me when Sidious destroys a planet with his voice, and threatens the entire living universe with his presence.

Then talk to me when he reaches actual immortality, not some soul swapping clone tech.

Zexion~

Legendary
Kin
21💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
But off of this, I have to say Darth Vitiate and Darth Nihilus are the most powerful.
Nihilus really? Wasn't he merely part of a trio who all were strong?

I'd say that maybe prime Nihilus could be OP but towards the end when he was merely corrupted he wasn't too strong. But yeah Nihilus would devoir most other people on the list due to them being with the force.....