3. Momoshiki(kinshiki absorbed)
4. Adult Sasuke
5. Adult Naruto
6. Orichimaru w/Edo tensei
7. Dsm kabuto w/Edo tensei
8. Dms Kakashi/obito
9. 8th gate gai
10. Hashirama

No matter what anyone says momo cannot beat kaguya she can swap and warp dimensions to her will she can teleport she has instant kill jutsu's, yea he can absorb ninjutsu but he cannot absorb a dimension and the manipulation of that reality therefore he loses, momo cannot beat godara either, unlike kaguya who can't use taijutsu basically godara can he can use taijutsu only and beat momo thus negating making momo powerful in the first place even limbo it would be 5 vs 1 momo loses neither can adult Sasuke and Naruto 1 vs 1 beat godara

No matter how much you complain oro and kabuto with edo tensei still above all those except god/transmigrants, it's their jutsu so it count's s there power so just deal with it

Top Jutsu

1. Amenominaka( dimension level
2. Expansive Truth Seeking Ball (dimension level
3. Infinite Tsukoyami ( world level
4. God Nativity World of Trees ( world level
5. Kotoamatsukami ( unlockable
6. All Killing Ash Bone ( unlockable
7. Golden Wheel Reincarnation ( moon level
8. Impure World Resurrection ( cheat
9. Kamui(complete) ( cheat
10. Juubidama ( country level

Guntah

Elite
Kin
148💸
Kumi
78💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah, I can roll with that. Golden Wheel Reincarnation might cause a lot of debate though since Naruto was blocking it with one hand, even if he had all his power put into that hand.

Rikudo no Sasuke

Regular
Kin
4💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Most Powerful Characters

1. hagoromo
2. madara
3. adult sasuke/adult naruto
4. kaguya
5. hashirama/tobi
6. itachi/shisui
7. kabuto
8. orochimaru
9. tobirama
10. minato

Top Jutsu

1. all rinnegan abilities
2. all mangekyou sharingan abilities
3. all mokuton abilities
4. all goddodama abilities
5. all jinton abilities
6. All Killing Ash Bone abilities
7. Impure World Resurrection
8. gaara's sand
9. FTG
10. hidan's ability

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
When Obito can Kamui the planet then we talk
When world tree actually covers the world and not only inhabit 5+ villages, then you have a say. Because last time I checked, kamui punk'd a goddess who happened to be a planet/moon destroyer.

And I said kamui not Obito you dolt.

Last edited:
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
When world tree actually covers the world and not only inhabit 5+ villages, then you have a say. Because last time I checked, kamui punk'd a goddess who happened to be a planet/moon destroyer.

And I said kamui not Obito you dolt.
Fail it did encase the world in it, moron not just the villages and ninja were trapped in the cocoons of the God tree every living organisms even cats were placed in it, it works simultaneously with infinite tsukoyami which also affected every living thing outside of the combatants of the final fight

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'd add super charged jinton (it was able to incase 26 susannos inside it)
Not powerful enough plus it's a charge up attack most jutsu I listed don't have counters to them they may can be stopped as all jutsu can be but not countered while jinton has many counters like preta path or the user can be shinra tensei or other jutsu like Amaterasu which happen faster than jinton can hit the user thus disrupting the jutsu