Veteran
Kin
57💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hello Base.

Well Ging is one of the top 5 Nen Users in this time. Netero used to be number one. But this doesn't mean that Old Top 5 Nen Users >> Actual Top 5 Nen Users.

So Ging might be stronger than Prime Netero. In what position do you think Ging is?

I believe he is number 2 or 3.

Who can the others be?

I believe that Pariston is also a top 5 Nen User.

Reactions: Rikudou Tobi

EZQ

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lol hisoka also isn't top 5 nen users.. note even top 10. He's an overall genius, but specifically his nen is not that special

kiiro

Veteran
Kin
57💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No. It was stated in the manga that humanity lost his strongest human. Don't remember the chapter.

Netero was still beyond any other human at the time.
Becuase he was Chairman, consider the best. But he, from everyone stated he is no longer as he used to be. The best. That was his hype, but aging weaks you.

You must be registered for see images

So no, he wasnt the strongest when he died.

EZQ

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Becuase he was Chairman, consider the best. But he, from everyone stated he is no longer as he used to be. The best. That was his hype, but aging weaks you.

Lol, so Netero getting weaker ---> Netero is weaker than some other human?

Netero not being at 100% is irrelevant, when he was clearly portrayed to be far above anyone, so he can be weaker than himself in his prime but still be the strongest human. Besides he only mentioned Ging to be "one of the 5 best nen users". Lol he didn't even say second. What a flawed logic you're using there.

Ging does not surpass Old netero, not even by hype, or portrayal.

Dęvîa Puęrî

Elite
Kin
515💸
Kumi
7💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lol hisoka also isn't top 5 nen users.. note even top 10. He's an overall genius, but specifically his nen is not that special
You dont have to have an op nen ability to be considered a nin master. Hisoka while his ability isnt OP how he uses it is on master level simply bscausd he perfected it to be so. So much so to the point that we seen him cheat death with his nin something only alluka has remotly shown

Btw alluka should be #1she is litterally the level 9 spell wish in d&d

EZQ

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You dont have to have an op nen ability to be considered a nin master. Hisoka while his ability isnt OP how he uses it is on master level simply bscausd he perfected it to be so. So much so to the point that we seen him cheat death with his nin something only alluka has remotly shown

Btw alluka should be #1she is litterally the level 9 spell wish in d&d
Well, you are just contradicting yourself. You just said that having an op nen ability doesn't make you a nen master and then name Allukah as a number 1. Alluka's ability is OP as hell, but she's not a nen master. She doesn't even know the basics of nen. She just has an OP ability that doesn't even control by herself.

Anyways, i think you're right about Hisoka since i just remembered his origin story (drawn by the author of tokyo ghoul). But only among characters that have been shown.. i highly doubt he is actually top 5 in the HxH universe.

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Ignore him. As usual nobody agrees with him and he fails to understand the latter of strength. Isaac already confused that he is no longer the strongest nen user anymore during his time. Doubt that he even considers himself the top 5 nen user anymore and he was compared to Zeno (even though zeno said that he gets the best of him sometimes) who even admitted inferiority to the Chrollo Lucifer as well.

I agree with you

EZQ

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Anyone who agrees with ideas like these:

-Chrollo > Old Netero
-Ging > Prime Netero
-Zeno being on par with old Netero
-Zobae disease survivor > anyone so far (lol this one always gets me)

Go read the manga again.

stronger than

:lmao: