Top 5 Most well created characters & why

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Now this isn't a top 5 strongest, or smartest, it is simply the top 5 most WELL THOUGHT OUT, or CREATED characters.
For example my top five would be
1. Itachi Uchiha -
reason being would be because during the regular seasons of Naruto we were all led to hate him, and see him as a villain; just like Kishi wanted us to believe. Quite obviously everyone who has a remote interest in Shippuden knows that his real motives/beliefs were leaked and clear to the fans/characters. Without a doubt in my opinion, he is the number 1 well created/thought out character in Naruto.

2. Ororchimaru - Before his reappearance in the Great War, I had already considered Orochimaru to be one of the well created characters. However with his reappearance, I now know that Kishi, and the creators of Naruto have something much more planned out for him. I am actually excited to see what is in store for him/us.

3. A Four way tie between the first four Hokage -
Since the new chapters of the manga we have been getting a lot of info about Konoha/Uchiha/Hokage. Also it's quite obvious that we will only be in store for more intel on these 4 kage.

4. Madara Uchiha - Now we all know that Madara is behind The Great War, and all of the malicious scheming that's been going on. However throughout Shippuden, and the Manga, we have learned alot about Madara and his true beliefs. How he obtained the Rinnegan, and how he brainwashed Obito. He is most definitely the most well thought out villain in the series.... Next to Oro.

5. Obito Uchiha - I think Kishi, and the creators love Obito.... the way they created him, to change in such a drastic manner, from having one of the most powerful Will Of Fire's to becoming a heartless, single minded villain, who obviously is OP as hell. It's one of those love hate things with Obito, since he was basically a Naruto when he was young, to becoming as powerful as an Edo Madara. Overall he is very in depth, and an extremely complicated character.

Your thoughts/ own listings please?

Reactions: LuckyIIIX

Baka Sennin

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Orochimaru, Nagato, Obito, and Itachi for sure. imo Gaara is up there as well, he has a brilliant story. Kakashi, Madara, Naruto, Sasuke, Kisame, Jiraiya, Danzou are very interesting as well.

Cruciatus

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1. I agree with Itachi. His story is really well thought out, and a lot of the plot revolves around him.
2. I also agree with Orochimaru. Prior to Shippuden, he was the villain. Not only that, but he had a great back story. I like how you find out about his past, his time with Tsunade and Jiraiya, his progression towards being evil, his medical experiments and so on so forth. Frankly, his death was SO underdone.
3. Madara. Madara acts behind the scenes for most of the show, but like Orochimaru, he functions as a main villain. Plus, he gave the rinnegan to Nagato, which led to the destruction of Konaha and a lot of the power that the Akatsuki held.
4. Naruto. He's the main character, of course he's well thought out. He's one of the characters with the most well-developed back stories, and he has a lot of influence in the show.
5. Sasuke. Sasuke is pretty complex, considering he can really go either way at the moment. He could pretty much be the deciding factor of the current war. Sasuke, in my opinion, is the person who has made Naruto as strong as he is. Hishi gave Sasuke a really good background and a captivating personality.

Reactions: swag monkey Enma

Aertes

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Itachi yes.He has twisted the plot in many ways.
Oro was the main villain and he had a very unique personality on comparison with the other villains.We haven't seen a lot of background history of him though.
Obito?I feel Tobi was very well created character.Obito is just a flat character.He reasoning and thinking is poor I believe.
Madara we only saw one side of his personality.The hateful,revengeful one.I believe there is more to that.So on that point I don't think we can list him here.
The Hokages??I don't feel we saw many things about their personalities and their powers.
I believe Sasuke is a very developed character and Naruto too.Emotions,power growth,maturity,back stories etc,etc.
Kakashi too.Good backstory,power growth and most of the times he affects the plot,not directly though.
Nagato for me was well created too.Nice backstory,complicated personality many abilities and twisted the plot in a way.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It seems as if everyone agrees with Itachi :itachi: also with Madara, and Oro. I will admit sasuke can hop on Itachi's story since he does have a large part in his creation/decisions.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Itachi yes.He has twisted the plot in many ways.
Oro was the main villain and he had a very unique personality on comparison with the other villains.We haven't seen a lot of background history of him though.
Obito?I feel Tobi was very well created character.Obito is just a flat character.He reasoning and thinking is poor I believe.
Madara we only saw one side of his personality.The hateful,revengeful one.I believe there is more to that.So on that point I don't think we can list him here.
The Hokages??I don't feel we saw many things about their personalities and their powers.
I believe Sasuke is a very developed character and Naruto too.Emotions,power growth,maturity,back stories etc,etc.
Kakashi too.Good backstory,power growth and most of the times he affects the plot,not directly though.
Nagato for me was well created too.Nice backstory,complicated personality many abilities and twisted the plot in a way.
i agree with Nagato and Kakashi. However with the Hokages, I guess i stated them in a futuristic tense, as to what we will learn rather than what we have learned. Also we do know alot about Hiruzen, and Minato.