5. Demi Lovato
You must be registered for see images

4. Taylor Momsen (The Pretty Reckless)

3. Kelly Clarkson

2. Avril Lavigne

And my number one, Lzzy Hale (Halestorm)

Dęvîa Puęrî

Elite
Kin
515💸
Kumi
7💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
In order my fav female voices

1. Amy lee of evanescence

2. Bijork and Sia

3. Brandy

4. Florence of Florence and the machine

5. Lacy strum (formally from fly leaf now solo)

Reactions: Meee and LustyLover

Horus

Elite
Kin
377💸
Kumi
79💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1. Mariah Carey

2. Whitney Houston

3. Celine Dion

(Vocal Trinity)

4. Patti Labelle/Barbra Streisand

5. Aretha

These ladies are the epitome of vocal perfection on a technical and emotive (subjective) standpoint.

For Opera, Yma Sumac, Maria Callas, Mado Robin, Diana Damrau, Erna Sac (not in that order)

Last edited:
Reactions: LustyLover

CrimsonReaper

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I am sorry I wasn't born with a rich dad who brought me a contract and paid radio stations to play my songs.

I have 0 just like you
he's talking about awards and there you are blabbering about how her dad paid radio stations to play her songs..you're answering the question indirectly instead of directly arguing the point that he's stating. Her dad must be paying the grammys to confer her awards. Try again.

Team7monaa

Veteran
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If we are talking our generation then it goes like this.

1. Demi Lovato
(She has the dark tone, she has resonance, her belting is earth-shattering, her control is improving and her runs and high notes are on point, she even added the whistle note to her arsenal this era. Her new song Stone Cold is vocal heaven its LIT!!)

. Ariana Grande
(She has a girly tone, amazing control, high notes hit effortlessly, amazing melisma, improving enunciation and belts are getting stronger. Her new song Dangerous Woman is on FIRE!)

3. Tori Kelly
(She has an ethereal tone, powerful belting (not on par with demi though), good high notes, great breath control but her music is pretty bad, especially because she has such an amazing voice)

Horus

Elite
Kin
377💸
Kumi
79💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If we are talking our generation then it goes like this.

1. Demi Lovato
(She has the dark tone, she has resonance, her belting is earth-shattering, her control is improving and her runs and high notes are on point, she even added the whistle note to her arsenal this era. Her new song Stone Cold is vocal heaven its LIT!!)

. Ariana Grande
(She has a girly tone, amazing control, high notes hit effortlessly, amazing melisma, improving enunciation and belts are getting stronger. Her new song Dangerous Woman is on FIRE!)

3. Tori Kelly
(She has an ethereal tone, powerful belting (not on par with demi though), good high notes, great breath control but her music is pretty bad, especially because she has such an amazing voice)
I love that Demi has added the whistle register to her arsenal! And I love her belts!
But I think she has a smooth/warm tone as opposed to a dark one imo, being a lyrical Soprano.

I have little respect for Ariana as a human being lol but I think she has potential in her voice.. However she uses alot of incorrect techniques.. When she attempted the Whistle register, she had vocal hemorrhaging afterwards. Her belting register is strong but I feel that her belts get strainy after G5 and it becomes thin and she sings with a high larynx. Her enunciation is horrible imo but hopefully she's developing it. She can even go down the route of her enunciation being used as a resonance operator of some sort and to evoke emotions, like what Sia did with "Chandelier".

As for Tori, I think she is very underrated because these days people dont pay much attention to actual vocals. I have high respects for her among the new era singers.