Kin
325💸
Kumi
1,092💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
  1. Sasuke, as he was stated to by on Hagoromo's level of CC by Kurama
  2. Sakura - stated to have godly CC since the beginning of the series + Byakugou seal, which is the pinnacle of Chakra control
  3. Naruto
  4. Madara
  5. Rest

King Of Pop

Elite
Kin
21💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I know people might take this the wrong way, but the difference between Naruto's chakra control and Sasuke's is that Naruto had to learn everything on his own in order to perfect it, while Sasuke's KKG assisted him with it. Especially the Rinnegan.

Susanoo was literally a power that was available when he got the mangekyo sharingan, while Naruto had to train in order to achieve his Kurama avatar in Bijuu mode.

People can sh*t on Naruto for having Kurama, but controlling all of that chakra was all Naruto's own ability.

Also, if you re-read everything about Naruto's training it always had something to do with improving his chakra control. Even the Rasengan was a hard technique to master without high level chakra control.

While on the other hand, Sasuke got his power ups easily because of his KKG.
You naruto fans never cease to amaze me. pitiful excuses for why your lord is not as impressive as sasuke. So kurama helping naruto gather all those chakra is not help but soosano is? ok

Jinrou

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images
Well if byakugou was the pinnacle of CC, that would mean other jutsu/techniques would either be below or on par with it which i believe you know cannot make sense. Sasuke's feat that garnered a Hagoromo comparison definitely surpasses that in terms of CC except we want to believe byakugo is Hagoromo level control or byakugo is > Hagoromo level control.

Not to mention i remember coming across that scan so i just rechecked and according to another fan site and even , that part of 'pinnacle' seems to be incorrect.

Reboryushon

Elite
Kin
178💸
Kumi
2,386💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Well if byakugou was the pinnacle of CC, that would mean other jutsu/techniques would either be below or on par with it which i believe you know cannot make sense. Sasuke's feat that garnered a Hagoromo comparison definitely surpasses that in terms of CC except we want to believe byakugo is Hagoromo level control or byakugo is > Hagoromo level control.

Not to mention i remember coming across that scan so i just rechecked and according to another fan site and even , that part of 'pinnacle' seems to be incorrect.
Yeah..

It doesn't even make sense if you ask me. Just the magnitude of what Naruto and Sasuke did puts them on a whole different league in terms of CC. I am not an hater but the Byakugou and what that technique involves pales in comparison to what the other two did.

Reactions: Mori Jin

FemmeFatale

Supreme
Kin
156💸
Kumi
2,771💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Why are yall so mad about Sakura charka control, chakra control was literrally Sakura's character. From the start Sakura has been the paragon of chakra control, and yall can even accept manga facts.

Kaguya isn't even a ninja,and she was literally wasting chakra, it was said so many times in the manga. And just because she molded large chakra doesn't mean shit, Sakura spammed jutsu on her level easily.
It makes sense that Sakura is a the highest point of chakra control because she doens't require hand seals and she literally can mentality manipulate her chakra. She undid her byakugou with her mind (tsunade need hand seals) and her chakra control molecular.

Uverdore9

Elite
Kin
808💸
Kumi
400💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
White seal technique is the pinnacle of energy controls. Comparing Sasuke's feat which Nine tails said "almost" hagoromo's level is non sense in the first place. White seal hundred >>>>>>> Sasuke + Naruto controls. "It doesn't make sense" "B-bu-but Sasuke did In--dra Ar-r-ow". Stfu for, Christ's Sake at least.

Uverdore9

Elite
Kin
808💸
Kumi
400💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Fact still remains Sakura is the greatest medical nin and medical ninjas are the pinnacle of energy controls and white seal on top of medical ninjas so it is >>>>> Sasuke and Naruto low tier energy controls feats, in comparison. Like it or not. Fact stays fact.

Alchemy9167

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Fact still remains Sakura is the greatest medical nin and medical ninjas are the pinnacle of energy controls and white seal on top of medical ninjas so it is >>>>> Sasuke and Naruto low tier energy controls feats, in comparison. Like it or not. Fact stays fact.
Sasuke and Itachi could've easily been world class medical nins had they gone into that field.