Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
In no specific order these are my standouts from both anime and manga.

1. Naruto grows 9 tails when fighting Pain. Giving in to that hatred and darkness being so lost and confused was such a powerful moment.

2. Itachi's revelation, even if technically was never a good person the revelation for Sasuke when Itachi is revealed to be 180 of a character and as Sasuke remembers his smile at their final battle, was such an amazing moment.

3. Madara vs everyone else.
To see like the most prime shinobi ever vs like a million others was pretty awesome, in my mind it would have been cooler if Tobi's voice had been different so that the dark voice of Madara would have been first heard as he is revived.
(And yes that means I dont believe in Tobidara but I respect the theory).

boarman1

Kin
104💸
Kumi
24💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Rock Lee vs Gaara, best fight to this day

Guy opening the 8 gates against Madara. Guy did everything he could to beat Madara, mad respect

Kakashi vs Obito. We finally saw a pure taijutsu fight between two lost friends

Reactions: Chikombo

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
look in chapter 601 page 13 how Bobito froze and how madara looked at bobito's right arm and spoke to tobidara..
Post automatically merged:

Rock Lee vs Gaara, best fight to this day

Guy opening the 8 gates against Madara. Guy did everything he could to beat Madara, mad respect

Kakashi vs Obito. We finally saw a pure taijutsu fight between two lost friends
kakashi vs Bobito is $hit fight...pik a other one plz..

Chikombo

Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
look in chapter 601 page 13 how Bobito froze and how madara looked at bobito's right arm and spoke to tobidara..

kakashi vs Bobito is $hit fight...pik a other one plz..

Yes he looked at the arm, a self healing senju zetsu arm that Tobi had?

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Yes he looked at the arm, a self healing senju zetsu arm that Tobi had?
no look well..there's a human skin under obito's zetsu skin...that is tobidara i swear to god..

You must be registered to see images

that human flesh belongs to tobidara...he is sealed inside obito controlling him..

look well at obito's face in page 13 of chapter 601..he is freezed..he is under controll of tobidara...and madara isn't even looking at obito's face when obito froze ...he is loooking at that human flesh and talking with him...

madara said " Well if it's YOU then u probably have some PLAN"..

you = person = tobidara...

plan = part of tobidara's plan is to allow obito act by his free will...

now go to episode where tobi fought minato during kiyubi attack...

look at that aright arm of obito...its 100% human skin and not the obito zetsu dna that madara stuck to his body...

TOBIDARA FOUGHT MINATO...not obito...that is why it sounded so illogic that obito would be the one acting like badass during kuyibi attack...obito was just 14....still naive fodder kid..

Chikombo

Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
no look well..there's a human skin under obito's zetsu skin...that is tobidara i swear to god..

that human flesh belongs to tobidara...he is sealed inside obito controlling him..

look well at obito's face in page 13 of chapter 601..he is freezed..he is under controll of tobidara...and madara isn't even looking at obito's face when obito froze ...he is loooking at that human flesh and talking with him...

madara said " Well if it's YOU then u probably have some PLAN"..

you = person = tobidara...

plan = part of tobidara's plan is to allow obito act by his free will...

now go to episode where tobi fought minato during kiyubi attack...

look at that aright arm of obito...its 100% human skin and not the obito zetsu dna that madara stuck to his body...

TOBIDARA FOUGHT MINATO...not obito...that is why it sounded so illogic that obito would be the one acting like badass during kuyibi attack...obito was just 14....still naive fodder kid..
I can see that white part looks like zetsu goo over the human arm So I see what you mean.

Obito had hax powers, like all Uchihas, that's why he was able to battle Minato, if Madara had been there Minato would have for sure lost.

Chikombo

Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

I have to admit you are pretty good at arguing your own case, but then again, when Itachi was revived with Tensei, he went straight to try and dispell the summonings so that Madara would be stopped he acted differently than when Tobi was around.
As if he never treated Tobi the same way he treated Madara.

Chikombo

Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
tobidara is an empty shell of prime madara...

he is like gedo mazo to juubi...

tobi wants rinnetensei to be used on him :

tobidara needs to get his reall vessel PRIME MADAARA revived so he can be juubi jinchuriki...

believe it or not there were 2 madara's running around edomadara and tobidara...and they are not clones or limbos...they are both madaras...this is madara's fearfull badass immortal theknik and ultimate secret..
Tobi lied to the Kages, Itachi probably knew the truth and tried to tell Sasuke by saying Tobi was a shell of the real Madara.
Tobi was playing the part of being Madara very convincly.

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I have to admit you are pretty good at arguing your own case, but then again, when Itachi was revived with Tensei, he went straight to try and dispell the summonings so that Madara would be stopped he acted differently than when Tobi was around.
As if he never treated Tobi the same way he treated Madara.
noo watch anime and read manga well...

why would kishimoto kill off itachi character and kisame character befor edo madara gets revived???..

it's becuz if they stayed alive the would probably spoil tobi's true identity ...

thats reall reason why kishimoto got rid of kisame character..cuz it will be bug problem to keep tobi id secret...

now what he did to itachi????...he took him away from where edomadara was in battlefield...

now was there proof in manga that itachi knew about another edomadara being revived???..i need u to correct me on this one...

now go to anime...there was a anime episode where itachi was told edomadara was revived..and in anime itachi was like wtf..i let tobi to be Madara so whats going on...

answer is itachi didn't know the full truth and full secret of tobi...he knew that tobi was madara indeed..but he was unaware of teh other prime vessel of madara that is waiting to be revived...

Chikombo

Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
noo watch anime and read manga well...

why would kishimoto kill off itachi character and kisame character befor edo madara gets revived???..

it's becuz if they stayed alive the would probably spoil tobi's true identity ...

thats reall reason why kishimoto got rid of kisame character..cuz it will be bug problem to keep tobi id secret...

now what he did to itachi????...he took him away from where edomadara was in battlefield...

now was there proof in manga that itachi knew about another edomadara being revived???..i need u to correct me on this one...

now go to anime...there was a anime episode where itachi was told edomadara was revived..and in anime itachi was like wtf..i let tobi to be Madara so whats going on...

answer is itachi didn't know the full truth and full secret of tobi...he knew that tobi was madara indeed..but he was unaware of teh other prime vessel of madara that is waiting to be revived...
I don't think the manga ever shows Itachi knowing it, but he managed to dispell the summoning contracts and he did that instead of attacking the revived zombies at instead.

If Itachi didn't know about Tobi's identity, then he at least knew he wasn't as strong as the real Madara.

And that's why he called him an empty shell.

He might not have cared who he was, only that he could help him with the massacre.

Kisame referred to him as Madara, and as Mizukage, but that doesn't mean he really meant Madara he could have just meant the current identity Tobi impersonated.

Itachi could have referred to him as Madara because he indeed as you say was fooled. Or perhaps he didn't care.

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Tobi lied to the Kages, Itachi probably knew the truth and tried to tell Sasuke by saying Tobi was a shell of the real Madara.
Tobi was playing the part of being Madara very convincly.
he didn't lie...

read conv of sasuke and itachi well...i speak manga scans but u dont...

i said read conv sasuke and itachi well...itachi was being honest and serious about tobi beuing madara...

proof sasuke thought he was joking...but itachi assured him that teh truth of tobi is madara...

read itachi quote well and think about all evidences i showed u : u will realize that kishi through itachi was trying to hint us that tobi mystery will have an illusion or rather a fake identity (obito reveal)...

u think tobi was obito but :

ur sharingan is weak Temon...it was only able to see a fake obito reveal...but could never see through teh bobito illusion kishi created...

Tobi's reall identity finally revealed :

Reactions: ~Sasuke~

Chikombo

Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
he didn't lie...

read conv of sasuke and itachi well...i speak manga scans but u dont...

i said read conv sasuke and itachi well...itachi was being honest and serious about tobi beuing madara...

proof sasuke thought he was joking...but itachi assured him that teh truth of tobi is madara...

read itachi quote well and think about all evidences i showed u : u will realize that kishi through itachi was trying to hint us that tobi mystery will have an illusion or rather a fake identity (obito reveal)...

u think tobi was obito but :

ur sharingan is weak Temon...it was only able to see a fake obito reveal...but could never see through teh bobito illusion kishi created...

Tobi's reall identity finally revealed :

No I don't believe Tobi was Madara.
But he did play teh part of Madara convinccinlgly.

Also Itachi saying Madara is alive, I don't know why he did that but regardless if he knew about Obito or not, he wasn't speaking of the real Madara.

And I am looking for a amanga scan but I can t find it atm.

But I am looking for one that illustrates my point.

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't think the manga ever shows Itachi knowing it, but he managed to dispell the summoning contracts and he did that instead of attacking the revived zombies at instead.

If Itachi didn't know about Tobi's identity, then he at least knew he wasn't as strong as the real Madara.

And that's why he called him an empty shell.

He might not have cared who he was, only that he could help him with the massacre.

Kisame referred to him as Madara, and as Mizukage, but that doesn't mean he really meant Madara he could have just meant the current identity Tobi impersonated.

Itachi could have referred to him as Madara because he indeed as you say was fooled. Or perhaps he didn't care.
wrong...itachi cared that tobi was madara : that's why :

1-he had madara as his sensei to teach him fighting..

2-needed madara skills to annihilate teh uchiha clan..

3- he knew how dangerous masked man was simply becuz he was UCHIHA MADARA!!!..

u dipzoint me..u dont even go back to manga and reads scan of conv itachi and sasuke...notice well how itachi is serious...and still consider sasuke naive kid who's sharingan can't see well through reality's illusion..

blackbold :kisame saw tobi's face twice..and always called him madara..

teh second time tobi removed his mask proves that kisame saw teh same madara face when they met first time....

No I don't believe Tobi was Madara.
But he did play teh part of Madara convinccinlgly.

Also Itachi saying Madara is alive, I don't know why he did that but regardless if he knew about Obito or not, he wasn't speaking of the real Madara.

And I am looking for a amanga scan but I can t find it atm.

But I am looking for one that illustrates my point.
dude he played no part....tobi was indeed madara...kishi used bobito reveal to fool u..becuz his goal from manga was to teach his readers how to be able to see through reality's lies..

what kishimoto did is giving u an answer of who tobi is then made u belive its not teh answer..

if tobi was indeed obito we would've seen teh full truth of tobi's mystery...like how he met kisame and fooled him...how he fooled itachi....how he met danzo secretly...and other things...

if tobi did indeed fool itachi and kisame...then he would've beeen teh finall villain who naruto can't talknojutsu..

Last edited:

Chikombo

Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Here he talks about Madara, he left him to Naruto and he asked if Madara told the truth to Sasuke. I remembered this part wrong because I thought he made a difference with Madara and Tobi but he didn't.

My only guess is that either Itachi never knew Madara's real strenght or he didn't care to call him anything else than what he was called.

wrong...itachi cared that tobi was madara : that's why :

1-he had madara as his sensei to teach him fighting..

2-needed madara skills to annihilate teh uchiha clan..

3- he knew how dangerous masked man was simply becuz he was UCHIHA MADARA!!!..

u dipzoint me..u dont even go back to manga and reads scan of conv itachi and sasuke...notice well how itachi is serious...and still consider sasuke naive kid who's sharingan can't see well through reality's illusion..

blackbold :kisame saw tobi's face twice..and always called him madara..

teh second time tobi removed his mask proves that kisame saw teh same madara face when they met first time....

dude he played no part....tobi was indeed madara...kishi used bobito reveal to fool u..becuz his goal from manga was to teach his readers how to be able to see through reality's lies..

what kishimoto did is giving u an answer of who tobi is then made u belive its not teh answer..

if tobi was indeed obito we would've seen teh full truth of tobi's mystery...like how he met kisame and fooled him...how he fooled itachi....how he met danzo secretly...and other things...

if tobi did indeed fool itachi and kisame...then he would've beeen teh finall villain who naruto can't talknojutsu..
They both called him Madara, cus that was the guise he had.
Whether they knew he was not Madara or not is irrelevant they never saw him as the powerhouse Madara really was. Or else Itachi wouldn't have left Naruto to him.

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Here he talks about Madara, he left him to Naruto and he asked if Madara told the truth to Sasuke. I remembered this part wrong because I thought he made a difference with Madara and Tobi but he didn't.

My only guess is that either Itachi never knew Madara's real strenght or he didn't care to call him anything else than what he was called.
u assume?? read damn well teh scans...ITACHI IS BEING HONEST AND SERIOUS!!!!..

if u dont wanna believe tobi is madara..then at least call itachi conv with sasuke a plothole or poor writing..

Chikombo

Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
u assume?? read damn well teh scans...ITACHI IS BEING HONEST AND SERIOUS!!!!..

if u dont wanna believe tobi is madara..then at least call itachi conv with sasuke a plothole or poor writing..
Obito was his master, that's my conclusion.

I will say it could be bad writing that they refer to him as Madara all the time even though he wasnt. Maybe it was to fool the readers up until the reveal.

Most likely Itachi and Kisame were both fooled by Obito as much as I would like to believe they weren't.

But he says he is a shell because he knows that Tobi is not close to being as strong as Madara was.

• Angry
Reactions: minamoto

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Obito was his master, that's my conclusion.

I will say it could be bad writing that they refer to him as Madara all the time even though he wasnt. Maybe it was to fool the readers up until the reveal.

Most likely Itachi and Kisame were both fooled by Obito as much as I would like to believe they weren't.

But he says he is a shell because he knows that Tobi is not close to being as strong as Madara was.
believe what u want..but when tobi turn out to be madara dont say i didn't show u teh truth..