Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
For me:

1. Ice release. Elegant, Versatile, plenty of counters using mirror "teleport". Plus with enough chakra, the release of your justu could create a powerful blizzard similar to hidden mist

2. Blast release. Very cool how opponents can cause this chakra nature to explode. Many applications.

3. Hydrafication tech ( not sure if clan trait of KKG) but its really cool and provides one of the hardest fighting styles to combet bar lightining release.

HBU?

Inmate

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
For me:

1. Ice release. Elegant, Versatile, plenty of counters using mirror "teleport". Plus with enough chakra, the release of your justu could create a powerful blizzard similar to hidden mist

2. Blast release. Very cool how opponents can cause this chakra nature to explode. Many applications.

3. Hydrafication tech ( not sure if clan trait of KKG) but its really cool and provides one of the hardest fighting styles to combet bar lightining release.

HBU?
Blaze release:

Inextinguishable flames, unrivaled versatility, few counters, pushed A to cut off his arm, represents royalty, and only attainable by royal blood

Sasuke The Solo God

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Blaze release:

Inextinguishable flames, unrivaled versatility, few counters, pushed A to cut off his arm, represents royalty, and only attainable by royal blood
Totally agree, and with enton, the possilities are endles. I truly hope sasuke starts using enton in the same fashion gaara uses his sand. Quite unstoppable if you ask me.