Top 3 DragonBall Fights

Chidori96

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
A while ago I made a thread about my top 3 Part 1 Naruto fights. And following that, I'm going to share my top three favorite fights in a another anime/manga altogether: DragonBall. Quick warning: the fights I've chosen are all from Z, but if you personally want to pick fights from just DragonBall, that's fine. Also spoilers, no Goku VS Beerus on this list. Too obvious a choice. lol

3. Piccolo VS Android 17

As you all know by now, Piccolo is my favorite character. He's cool, he's confident, and he's got a huge dang-a-lang (no homo). He's also the only one besides the Saiyans in DragonBall to kick some major ass in some very well choreographed fights. His fight with Android 17 is legendary. From the start, its just phenomenal, and it keeps getting better from there. Hand to hand, ki attacks, rushes. Hell, the two's fists go 3 feet into each other's stomachs. Damn. Personally, I wish it had a better ending rather than Piccolo getting all scared at Cell showing up, but oh well. It was still pretty good even at that.

2. Goku VS Frieza

Not exactly a suprising choice, but hey, can you blame me? This fight (actually the saga where it came from) is a defining moment in DragonBall history; it helps transition the show from the lighthearted martial arts series it once was in the first half and the beginning of the second half into the more dark, edgy and intense series we know it as now. Frieza was a creul antagonist; the very alien who slaughtered Goku and Vegeta's people, and killed Goku's father. Seeing him and Goku go at it, with the pride of the Saiyans and the fate of the universe on the line, and seeing all the attacks, techniques, and of course, the first ever Super Saiyan transformation unfold, it really pushed DragonBall to a whole new level.

1. Goku VS Vegeta (Buu Saga)

Epic. That's all that this battle is. If you thought the first fight between these two main characters was good in the Saiyan Saga... well, you haven't seen shit compared to the sequel. In this fight, so many awesome elements are in sync with each other: the story of Goku and Vegeta's rivalry mixed with Vegeta's pride and his want to be stronger than Goku; the epic choreography that pretty much had Goku and Vegeta neck and neck with one another; the amazing visuals and colors and animation and... oh God, needless to say, this fight was DRAGON BALLS TO THE WALL amazing! :D