Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Spoilers ahead..

Eren (amazing main character. He's just plain average. He's not a shonen hero. His rage moments are awesome)

Levi (i normally do not like "the boss" of the series but this guy is just too cool and strong)

Levi's uncle (don't remember his name, he was cool too)

Annie

Jean (i just don't want this guy to die)

Ymir (i realized how much i liked her when i knew she died)

Erwin

Zekke

Hannes (R.I.P)

Falco

Yokaze Sama

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Spoilers ahead..

Eren (amazing main character. He's just plain average. He's not a shonen hero. His rage moments are awesome)

Levi (i normally do not like "the boss" of the series but this guy is just too cool and strong)

Levi's uncle (don't remember his name, he was cool too)

Annie

Jean (i just don't want this guy to die)

Ymir (i realized how much i liked her when i knew she died)

Erwin

Zekke

Hannes (R.I.P)

Falco
Lol was it confirmed that Ymir died? I mean she mentioned in her letter to Historia that she is probably dead by now, but they didn't actually show her being dead or dying. I think she might turn up again... But we'll see.

EZQ

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lol was it confirmed that Ymir died? I mean she mentioned in her letter to Historia that she is probably dead by now, but they didn't actually show her being dead or dying. I think she might turn up again... But we'll see.
She ate Reiner's friend, so gained the Jaw titan's powers (never used them). Then went back to Marley on her own will, and was eaten by the dead guy's brother.