-Kisame-

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
i used to watch one piece like 6 years ago on Cartoon network and then stopped. I recently joined NB and saw a lot of ppl liking one piece and saying it may be better than naruto. I know the basic plot, a good amount of the characters, but want to know if i should start watching it..or is it too late?

NarutoSensei

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
i used to watch one piece like 6 years ago on Cartoon network and then stopped. I recently joined NB and saw a lot of ppl liking one piece and saying it may be better than naruto. I know the basic plot, a good amount of the characters, but want to know if i should start watching it..or is it too late?
hell no you must watch it O_O you must see the true terror of monkey D. Luffy

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
It's not too late. Believe me, I started watching it this year (somewhere around March, finished it in a couple of months or less) andnow I'm already in Fishman Island (which means I catched up with the manga :D)
Trust me, it's a series worth getting into. It got interesting for me at the Captain Kuro arc (most ppl get really hooked on Arlong Park arc though). And personally, I do find it better than Naruto. Most be that I prefer humor in an anime, but that's up to each person to decide XD