Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Urashiki said Toneri betrayed the ototsuki clan by doing something to Boruto. So does this mean Toneri gave him rikudo chakra so he could awaken the Jougan? Did he give him the Jougan?

Also how kind of the ototsuki clan to show mercy towards their own kind.

Askeladd

Veteran
Kin
3💸
Kumi
10💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
In the Novel, Toneri was said to have "tempted" the power to awaken in Boruto.

So my understanding of all this, is not that Toneri "had this power and gave it away", but rather Boruto had certain requirements which allowed Toneri to awaken it inside of him.

Kirin The Dragon Sage

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The only thing Toneri ‘did’ to Boruto was come to him in his dream and talk to him. And when that happened, his Jougan was activated for a short while.
yeah i think this is the time when he reminds Boruto about his fate, but i dont think he give anything to Boruto. Beside what can he give? Tenseigan remains? The quality of Jougan is there inside Boruto i bet Toneri just want to Boruto to keep aware of his power.

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
yeah i think this is the time when he reminds Boruto about his fate, but i dont think he give anything to Boruto. Beside what can he give? Tenseigan remains? The quality of Jougan is there inside Boruto i bet Toneri just want to Boruto to keep aware of his power.
I don’t think Toneri gave Boruto anything, tbh. Except for information about his fate

Last edited:

Guitar Hero

Elite
Kin
4💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
In the Novel, Toneri was said to have "tempted" the power to awaken in Boruto.

So my understanding of all this, is not that Toneri "had this power and gave it away", but rather Boruto had certain requirements which allowed Toneri to awaken it inside of him.
/thread. Lmao at the salt, cant wait for the Jougan OP abilities.

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Jougan is still asspullish but it's anime so you can expect the main characters to receive it
Especially since he hasn’t used the Jougan AT ALL in the manga. I would’ve been happy with Boruto’s Jougan being activated during Momo’s time stop, like Sasuke’s Rinnegan was but **** logic. Absolutely no consistency exists within this series

Kirin The Dragon Sage

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Especially since he hasn’t used the Jougan AT ALL in the manga. I would’ve been happy with Boruto’s Jougan being activated during Momo’s time stop, like Sasuke’s Rinnegan was but **** logic. Absolutely no consistency exists within this series
You must be registered for see images

I think this will be the time when he will use his Jougan, ordinary rasengan cannot defeat a 'GOAT'.