[PS4] Tomb Raider 2 or Skyrim: Remastered? (Mafia 3 WARNING)

Which Game Would You Get?

• Rise Of The Tomb Raider

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

The Amazing Spider Man

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Greetings From Your Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Man!

You must be registered for see images

So Broketober is finally here and we are getting a damn wave full of games coming our way. Now as most of you know Mafia 3 came out last weak and like the console peasant I am I pre ordered it because "Hey I can kill racist people". Biggest mistake of my life (Besides Pre Ordering Deus Ex which was TRASH) Mafia 3 is 10 times more repetitive than Deus Ex with it's mission structure and it's graphics are TERRIBLE. I'm not going into detail because this isn't a damn review.

Long story short I got my refund for that technical horror show and now I'm trying to save money by only purchasing the greatness that is Battlefield 1 and one other game to hold me off until the GAME OF THE YEAR Final Fantasy 15. Biggest hitters coming out are Skyrim and Tomb Raider, sooo what exactly do I get? LOL I know Batman: Return To Arkham is around the corner as well but I jsut can't make up my mind.

If you were to lazy to read the above I need your opinion. Would you buy Tomb Raider or Skyrim? And also what did you all think of Mafia 3?

-Excelsior!

*Just a heads up I don't make threads anymore so expect my LAST THREAD to be next week. Where I will review the entire Naruto Anime series. The Mods will most likely YOUTUBE HERO my content so be sure to be on the lookout for some good ol memes.*

Itachi The Solo King

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
im playing mafia 3 right now.. i beat tomb raider already on pc.. is really really great.. skyim is also great but it is a longer game.. u can try the skyrim.. i love that game so its a bias decision..

Filosoofis

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Greetings From Your Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Man!

So Broketober is finally here and we are getting a damn wave full of games coming our way. Now as most of you know Mafia 3 came out last weak and like the console peasant I am I pre ordered it because "Hey I can kill racist people". Biggest mistake of my life (Besides Pre Ordering Deus Ex which was TRASH) Mafia 3 is 10 times more repetitive than Deus Ex with it's mission structure and it's graphics are TERRIBLE. I'm not going into detail because this isn't a damn review.

Long story short I got my refund for that technical horror show and now I'm trying to save money by only purchasing the greatness that is Battlefield 1 and one other game to hold me off until the GAME OF THE YEAR Final Fantasy 15. Biggest hitters coming out are Skyrim and Tomb Raider, sooo what exactly do I get? LOL I know Batman: Return To Arkham is around the corner as well but I jsut can't make up my mind.

If you were to lazy to read the above I need your opinion. Would you buy Tomb Raider or Skyrim? And also what did you all think of Mafia 3?

-Excelsior!

*Just a heads up I don't make threads anymore so expect my LAST THREAD to be next week. Where I will review the entire Naruto Anime series. The Mods will most likely YOUTUBE HERO my content so be sure to be on the lookout for some good ol memes.*
Maffia 3 is for dumb retards and cucks and ice cube.

Anyway rise of a tombraider is probably a fun game for playing the first time. But I completed the previous 1 in five hours. Don't think this one will be much longer. If you never had skyrim buy that one since you can have 200 hours into it.

Or you buy some actual good game with good replay value like Rainbow six siege or battlefield 1 if you're a casual.

Btw I am hyped for ffxv

The Amazing Spider Man

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Maffia 3 is for dumb retards and cucks and ice cube.

Anyway rise of a tombraider is probably a fun game for playing the first time. But I completed the previous 1 in five hours. Don't think this one will be much longer. If you never had skyrim buy that one since you can have 200 hours into it.

Or you buy some actual good game with good replay value like Rainbow six siege or battlefield 1 if you're a casual.

Btw I am hyped for ffxv
Yea Mafia 3 is terrible man. I was so hyped too. Guess that's all that trailers are for nowadays. Them not giving out review copies was a sign.

I'm already getting Battlefield 1 I have it Pre Ordered LOL That Beta just shows all types of growth in the franchise. Also it's single player is even better than BF4's which is a plus as well. I don't see Battlefield as a casuals game at all. That is COD.

Might get Skyrim then since Tomb Raider will only be good for like one play through or so. It's like 15 hours vs 200 hours LOL

im playing mafia 3 right now.. i beat tomb raider already on pc.. is really really great.. skyim is also great but it is a longer game.. u can try the skyrim.. i love that game so its a bias decision..
I'm telling you right now. Mafia 3 is gonna get ya. You're not gonna feel it on the first 2 to 3 hours but it's gonna hit ya soon. And yea I have been looking at Skyrim and some of it's mods. Since they are coming to PS4 it's gonna have so many mods and updates. I'm just scared about the technical side of things. I just want it to look good like Tomb Raider does.

DominiqueX

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hey Spidey. Good to read you again. How are you?

Concerning your main question:
I've stopped playing Rise of the Tomb Raider after 60 minutes. Couldn't get warm with it, I'm probably too spoiled by Uncharted 4. Skyrim on the other hand, is absolutely not my genre. Can't say anything about that.

About the hidden Mafia 3 question:
I was watching some parts of a Mafia 3 Let's Play from my favorite YouTube-channel, but had to abandon the whole thing. The main-character doesn't match my taste or at least arouse my interest. He's unlikeable in my opinion. And that's already a very big issue to me. But that's not all. The physics in this game are terrible and the way the story is told with constantly skipping forward and backward in time.. that annoys me because it is interrupting the flow and atmosphere.

The Amazing Spider Man

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hey Spidey. Good to read you again. How are you?

Concerning your main question:
I've stopped playing Rise of the Tomb Raider after 60 minutes. Couldn't get warm with it, I'm probably too spoiled by Uncharted 4. Skyrim on the other hand, is absolutely not my genre. Can't say anything about that.

About the hidden Mafia 3 question:
I was watching some parts of a Mafia 3 Let's Play from my favorite YouTube-channel, but had to abandon the whole thing. The main-character doesn't match my taste or at least arouse my interest. He's unlikeable in my opinion. And that's already a very big issue to me. But that's not all. The physics in this game are terrible and the way the story is told with constantly skipping forward and backward in time.. that annoys me because it is interrupting the flow and atmosphere.
I'm fine good to be back to making threads even though it's only temporary. How about yourself?

Yea I didn't enjoy the first Tomb Raider too much so I don't know if I'd even enjoy this one better even though it's more linear and story driven. I guess Uncharted has us both spoiled in that sense LOL

Yea and the technical issues are crazy. The game just doesn't look good. I wish I was wrong being that it is showing the racial times and you can kill the KKK. And Mafia 2 being so great it's crazy this one failed to live up. The story was so strong in the beginning but after a few hours you really start to feel the repetitiveness.

DominiqueX

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I'm fine good to be back to making threads even though it's only temporary. How about yourself?
Good to read. I'm fine as well, thank you.
Why only temporary tho? I like the structure of your threads.

Yea I didn't enjoy the first Tomb Raider too much so I don't know if I'd even enjoy this one better even though it's more linear and story driven. I guess Uncharted has us both spoiled in that sense LOL
I see. Can't say that this kind of spoil is a bad one tho. :D

Yea and the technical issues are crazy. The game just doesn't look good. I wish I was wrong being that it is showing the racial times and you can kill the KKK. And Mafia 2 being so great it's crazy this one failed to live up. The story was so strong in the beginning but after a few hours you really start to feel the repetitiveness.
Hm, sounds really bad. Never played a Mafia-game, but I can understand that people are disappointed when the other games were very story-driven and the new one is that lacking and repetitive.

Maybe you want to save some money for early december? The Last Guardian is coming soon!