Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
ah, haven't done regular signature in almost an year so decided to do one.. It literally took me 2 months to find a motivation and time to get to the work and today finally was the day.
not entirely satisfied with result, but it's okay I guess.

You must be registered for see images

edit: bw version forgot to include in first post
You must be registered for see images

Feel free to comment and critique.

Last edited:

Just L

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I did indeed forget what your name is here, Nise. ;D

I do really like the text.
I bet you wondered who this awesome Just L guy is :p

Thanks Nafan :3
Text was kinda experiment, wanted to go for something else for first, but felt like this one looked real good.

Shuuya

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's been ages since I've seen you around here! (probs don't remember me, changed my username :p)
Sig looks pretty good, especially considering you haven't made anything in about a year! KIU

Just L

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Thanks guys appreciate it.

Nice! :) I recognize the color scheme to support France. Good work :)
It wasn't intended but glad it turned out so, blue/red is just my favorite color scheme. And of course I'm really supporting France, it was awful what happened in Paris.
It's been ages since I've seen you around here! (probs don't remember me, changed my username :p)
Sig looks pretty good, especially considering you haven't made anything in about a year! KIU
yeah... no I don't remember you, well if you gave me even a little chance and told me your previous username I might had a chance then, you know xd

edit: punctuation <.<

Last edited:

Beastbomb

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Not a bad tag mate considering your crayons are a bit blunt:)

I love the color choices, they work great in there. Also the depth is pretty good imo. I love the concept of the text but I find it a bit distracting if that makes any sense. The only thing I really feel is missing is a main light source above the render, the lighting on his hair suggests it needs a light source from above. Other than that I think you still have your touch, so awesome sauce mate and KIU:)

The black and white version looks pretty good too. I find it has better contrast than the colored version, its always hard to make a a tag look good when its in black and white but you done a pretty good job imo:)

Just L

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Not a bad tag mate considering your crayons are a bit blunt:)

I love the color choices, they work great in there. Also the depth is pretty good imo. I love the concept of the text but I find it a bit distracting if that makes any sense. The only thing I really feel is missing is a main light source above the render, the lighting on his hair suggests it needs a light source from above. Other than that I think you still have your touch, so awesome sauce mate and KIU:)

The black and white version looks pretty good too. I find it has better contrast than the colored version, its always hard to make a a tag look good when its in black and white but you done a pretty good job imo:)
Thanks BB, I tried middle white light source it looked awful, thats why didn't implement it :p
Thanks for the cnc, always love to hear you my man <3

Beastbomb

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Thanks BB, I tried middle white light source it looked awful, thats why didn't implement it :p
Thanks for the cnc, always love to hear you my man <3
Just paying my respects mate, I never forget where I started and when I did it was you, Mercy and No Life King that got me where I am today. So make no mistake I am simply praising my roots:)

Also forgot to say, did you try starting the above lighting from the beginning. Imo when placing a light source above the render it needs to be started on about the 4th layer:)

Also I have been keen to ask you if you want to do a collab??

Last edited:

Just L

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Just paying my respects mate, I never forget where I started and when I did it was you, Mercy and No Life King that got me where I am today. So make no mistake I am simply praising my roots:)

Also forgot to say, did you try starting the above lighting from the beginning. Imo when placing a light source above the render it needs to be started on about the 4th layer:)

Also I have been keen to ask you if you want to do a collab??
Tried lots of layer placements actually, none worked and gave up on it.

I don't know about collab, never did any not sure if I'll be able to do good collab. I guess theres always first time for everything, hit me on skype, will PM you.

Beastbomb

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I don't have skype, I will just start something and send it too by pm here on NB. If you want to carry on with it then cool bananas, if not no worries how does that sound:)