Angelofchaos179

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I have many questions about this animejust what kind of anime is tokyo ghoulI seen many pictures of a kid looking like bane one of the characters from batmanmay someone be kind enough to shed some lightthank you very much

Hiraishin Stage 3

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Its about a kid who through an counter with a ghoul becomes half ghoul after a doctor implants her organs into him, ghouls are creatures who have to eat humans to survive

Young Vongola

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's just a mask he wears. Masks will be explained in the anime soon. I recommend reading th emanga, it's much more detailed and the pacing is better. Anime is rushing shit I can tell from the first 2 eps

Artesia

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The anime is set in Tokyo, the country is haunted by Ghouls( They devour humans). One day a normal college student ends up being attacked by a Ghoul called Rize, he survives the attack but is injured badly, he needs organ transplants because of the injuries, since they cant contact his family the doctor transplants the ghouls organs in to him, on the end hes both Human and Ghoul

I think the main point of the anime is that he lives life both as a human and as a ghoul and sees both sides

Reactions: Angelofchaos179