Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
One of the only good two anime this season (everything else being pretty average, imo). First episode was good. Can't wait for Akame ga Kill on Sunday.​

Worm

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
There's literally no more than 10 of the new anime even out yet albeit continuations of old series.
I stated ''imo'' as in ''in my opinion''. It's true that most of the anime aren't out yet, but I can still judge how interesting they seem off of the cover art, synopsis and PVs. I do that every season and in most cases, my opinion doesn't really change. So far, everything seems pretty average to me (Not including continuations of old series). Though, hopefully, I get proven wrong on some of them.​

SonictheHedgehog

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I stated ''imo'' as in ''in my opinion''. It's true that most of the anime aren't out yet, but I can still judge how interesting they seem off of the cover art, synopsis and PVs. I do that every season and in most cases, my opinion doesn't really change. So far, everything seems pretty average to me (Not including continuations of old series). Though, hopefully, I get proven wrong on some of them.
You must be registered for see images

Yet you can't judge the series through those things. Lol Saying they're the best out of a large group of anime including those that haven't even come out yet? It would be far more legitimate to say "So far these two started off the best", no?

Worm

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

Yet you can't judge the series through those things. Lol Saying they're the best out of a large group of anime including those that haven't even come out yet? It would be far more legitimate to say "So far these two started off the best", no?
And yet, it's worked out just fine for me more than a couple of times. So far in the past seasons (''seasons'', not ''season'' in case you misunderstand), only anime that surprised me and changed my opinion of them being ''average'' were Wixoss and No game no life. Once again, it's my opinion. No one is forcing you to agree with it. I've read both mangas and loved them. And unless either of the series that are currently in the same season as those two manga have something grand and the synopsis is much, much, much more uninteresting than the actual series, my opinion on this topic hardly has a chance to change.

Though, I get the point, I can't judge completely if they are average or not just by their synopsis and PVs. But from the looks of it, they definitely do not interest me nearly as much as AgK or Tokyo Ghoul.

Last edited: