Elite
Kin
912💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So umm was that the end?

So unsatisfying, so weird. Questions didn't get answered. We didn't see enough.

Will there be another arc, or another ending, or will it at least be continued?

Since The Anime came out the MANGA Sales were boosting, so will the mangaka make another arc since it is so big now? :D

TwistedSmile

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I haven't even started reading the manga yet. I wait for the anime to be over. Anyways, I do hope it will continue, as that would raise the chances for the anime to continue as well. Also, I do really want to read the manga, so I hope it doesn't end in a bad manner.

Madarauchiwa

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So umm was that the end?

So unsatisfying, so weird. Questions didn't get answered. We didn't see enough.

Will there be another arc, or another ending, or will it at least be continued?

Since The Anime came out the MANGA Sales were boosting, so will the mangaka make another arc since it is so big now? :D
i hope not. i freaking looooooooooooooovvvvvvveeeeedddd that story it was captivating and got you attached to kaneki and i NEVER like the main characters except luffy. but wow such a great story.

its ending was not at all disappointing idk how you can say that. it kept you on the edge till the very end and then when you read 143 and find out the casualties of the raid you are overcome with this grief and thats how you know it was a properly written tragedy.

to continue this manga would ruin it within an arc or 2. who would be the new MC? who can stand up to aogori tree now? yes arima could but do you really want a story about some OP quite guy who takes no joy in fights? nah man it should end where it is.

chances of a part 2 are like 45% because there is still material to continue the manga with but it couldn't be considered a tragedy anymore and it would eventually end up at ridiculous as*pull power ups like naruto and that would ruin it for most readers based off what I've seen of its fan base

Reactions: Donald J Trump

Young Vongola

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't think it will continue. The ending actually makes plenty of sense, you just have to backtrack and connect the dots. Sui Ishida is a genius, he knew what he was doing from the very beginning. I think he left certain things unanswered so that people coukd still have some sense of hope, being that everything that was confirmed was a ****ing tragedy.