[Discussion] tokyo ghoul season 3 [ANIME]

scorezor

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
13,123 posts 692 reactions
Joined
May 29, 2013
Messages
13,123
Reaction score
692
Status
Offline
Activity Streak


sorry if i was late.
 

Ciao

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
6,568 posts 760 reactions
Joined
Jul 11, 2012
Messages
6,568
Reaction score
760
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
tokyo ghoul on a site called 'christian times'? so odd
 

Gintõki1

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
8,016 posts 974 reactions
Joined
Apr 11, 2014
Messages
8,016
Reaction score
974
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Season 3 of one of the worst adaptions that didn't sell well? Yeah, not gonna happen..
 

ChicagoJhawk

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
4,577 posts 422 reactions
Joined
Jul 1, 2015
Messages
4,577
Reaction score
422
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
When in doubt, give it to madhouse
 

kimb

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
4,499 posts 554 reactions
Joined
Aug 22, 2012
Messages
4,499
Reaction score
554
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Season 3 of one of the worst adaptions that didn't sell well? Yeah, not gonna happen..
Right. I say give it 5 years and try again. Season 1 was faithful to the manga for the most part, but season 2 was utter garbage.
 

Gintõki1

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
8,016 posts 974 reactions
Joined
Apr 11, 2014
Messages
8,016
Reaction score
974
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Right. I say give it 5 years and try again. Season 1 was faithful to the manga for the most part, but season 2 was utter garbage.

**** the continuation of this shit... What we need is a adaption on the level of FMA:B and HxH 2011 mixed together.
That is the only way to do justice to Ishida's masterpiece.
 

deadtor93

Member
119 posts 15 reactions
Joined
Aug 1, 2016
Messages
119
Reaction score
15
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
that source isn't credible btw. It's notorious for that.
 

-Punk-

Member
35,343 posts 3,840 reactions
Joined
Aug 23, 2012
Messages
35,343
Reaction score
3,840
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
It don't matter I'm sure no fan of the series want anymore TG animated lol.
 

Yatori

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Immortal
46,470 posts 1,204 reactions
Joined
Jan 13, 2011
Messages
46,470
Reaction score
1,204
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
It don't matter I'm sure no fan of the series want anymore TG animated lol.

Is it that bad? I enjoyed the animation though :sweat:
 

iNotorious

Sage of Six Posts 🔮
Immortal
80,546 posts 4,116 reactions
Joined
Dec 6, 2012
Messages
80,546
Reaction score
4,116
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
It don't matter I'm sure no fan of the series want anymore TG animated lol.

By studio pierrot of course not but madhouse or bones?
 

-Punk-

Member
35,343 posts 3,840 reactions
Joined
Aug 23, 2012
Messages
35,343
Reaction score
3,840
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Is it that bad? I enjoyed the animation though :sweat:


If the anime was the first thing you saw I see your point but once you read the manga you see how much they rush, skipped and change the story completely
 

Yatori

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Immortal
46,470 posts 1,204 reactions
Joined
Jan 13, 2011
Messages
46,470
Reaction score
1,204
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
If the anime was the first thing you saw I see your point but once you read the manga you see how much they rush, skipped and change the story completely
You make me want to read the manga lol. I bet the manga is different from anime
 

-Punk-

Member
35,343 posts 3,840 reactions
Joined
Aug 23, 2012
Messages
35,343
Reaction score
3,840
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
You make me want to read the manga lol. I bet the manga is different from anime

Start it bro, first part is only 143 chapters and it will keep you wanting more and luckily we still reading part 2
 

Yatori

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Immortal
46,470 posts 1,204 reactions
Joined
Jan 13, 2011
Messages
46,470
Reaction score
1,204
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Start it bro, first part is only 143 chapters and it will keep you wanting more and luckily we still reading part 2


Is part 2 have different manga name? I saw tg:re and zero is that same manga?
 

-Punk-

Member
35,343 posts 3,840 reactions
Joined
Aug 23, 2012
Messages
35,343
Reaction score
3,840
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Is part 2 have different manga name? I saw tg:re and zero is that same manga?

Part two is the continuation like Shippuden was to Naruto. Zero is a prequel or something chapter
 

iNotorious

Sage of Six Posts 🔮
Immortal
80,546 posts 4,116 reactions
Joined
Dec 6, 2012
Messages
80,546
Reaction score
4,116
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
See now, don't go with TG, it these Companies take it then start it with TG RE

That would be the only option here. I don't see them doing a reboot.
 

Yatori

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Immortal
46,470 posts 1,204 reactions
Joined
Jan 13, 2011
Messages
46,470
Reaction score
1,204
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Part two is the continuation like Shippuden was to Naruto. Zero is a prequel or something chapter

Cool. I hope part 2 is better than part 1.
 

Ambivalence

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
5,071 posts 864 reactions
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
5,071
Reaction score
864
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
You can tell this is a lie just by the name of the site.
 
Top