Chazzi

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Does anyone know if there is going to be another season ? Feels like they cant really end this in 14 eps...
(love it btw)
sorry if there is any other threads on this im afraid to watch others if they contain manga spoilers i only watch the anime

Last edited:

Fuzzy Panda

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Actually 12 episodes. So next episode is the last one.

Yeah hopefully there is another season. Don't think this covers everything in the manga.

Sakuto

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I read that the mangaka said the manga series was going to go for another season, so I'd assume the episodes will continue.

TwistedSmile

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Please, let this happen. I really hope it won't end unfinished, like Deadman Wonderland. It definitely deserves a second season. It's my favorite anime ever.

Ambivalence

Elite
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't care much about the Anime, it's the Manga that should continue. I'm not going to spoil anything, but the "end" cannot really be called an end, it's simply ridiculous.

But the Anime should really get another season, a 26-episode one. Basically this season was like a warm-up, there's only badassery that even Pierrot can't screw up from now on.

SasukeUchiha910

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I believe the anime is up for renew, the season was or but if there a season 2, it needs more episode and no more filler grabage, I would like to see it follow the manga completely.