Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I mean from what we can tell the dude is Kaneki. I doubt he will use his ghoul powers anytime soon since the RC is so high that he might turn back to a ghoul. So how strong do you think Sakaki will be?

Without Ghoul Powers-Dude was skilled before has good tone, very talented in martial arts, and was probably taught by Arima seeing how Sakaki's Quinque.

Ghoul powers, but no Kakuja-Before being put down by Arima he pulled out eight claws from his kagune amd put down Amod who was sporting a Kakuja armor.

I am basically asking this because it seems like his subordinates are taking him lightly and I was wondering if it was even reasonable if he would have to resort using ghoul powers to take them down.

Cael

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I was so f-ing mad a the ending of tokyo ghoul, I MISS kaneki so much.
wait a minute , sasaki is kaneki ?

do they even look alike ? what happen to his memory O3o

ANiMUS

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I was so f-ing mad a the ending of tokyo ghoul, I MISS kaneki so much.
wait a minute , sasaki is kaneki ?
thats what it looks like white and black hair. Extraordinarily high RC count that means he is pretty much already a ghoul. Almost the Same weight, and height. Age matches too.......... u know what this might help.

Last edited:

Cael

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
OMG I hope to god this is true, Kaneki was my favorite.
but to be honest tokyo ghoul was kind of confusing
I couldn't decide who I was cheering for :D, both had good reasons to fight.

ANiMUS

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
OMG I hope to god this is true, Kaneki was my favorite.
but to be honest tokyo ghoul was kind of confusing
I couldn't decide who I was cheering for :D, both had good reasons to fight.
Didn't care who was good or bad, I sided with Kaneki. The moment the dude took down that giant from reading a book I was hooked on his character.

Ambivalence

Elite
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
2700 RC... yeah, Haise/Kaneki getting serious will not happen anytime soon, but i'm betting we'll at least see a glimpse of his power. Not that the high RC count is surprising, Kaneki was SS-rated before he got captured anyway. I have no idea what happened to his Kakuja and whether it's fully evolved yet. Seems like Kaneki is still inferior to Arima, though.

ANiMUS

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
2700 RC... yeah, Haise/Kaneki getting serious will not happen anytime soon, but i'm betting we'll at least see a glimpse of his power. Not that the high RC count is surprising, Kaneki was SS-rated before he got captured anyway. I have no idea what happened to his Kakuja and whether it's fully evolved yet. Seems like Kaneki is still inferior to Arima, though.
Do you think he will even have to resort to using his ghoul powers to take down his subordinates if he has to?

Cael

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
there is also one sad possibility :[
that kanenki was implanted into Sasaki like how Rize was implanted into Kaneki.

But I pray to god your theory is right.

ANiMUS

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
there is also one sad possibility :[
that kanenki was implanted into Sasaki like how Rize was implanted into Kaneki.

But I pray to god your theory is right.
Dude the biggest reason as to why i wasn't able to come to terms with Kaneki's death was because his best friend just sacrificed himself so that Kaneki will live. For Kaneki to die right after that would be a waste. I honestly just can't accept that Hide died for nothing.

Cael

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Dude the biggest reason as to why i wasn't able to come to terms with Kaneki's death was because his best friend just sacrificed himself so that Kaneki will live. For Kaneki to die right after that would be a waste. I honestly just can't accept that Hide died for nothing.
yes this is true. I want kaneki back >: O

-Punk-

Supreme
Kin
116💸
Kumi
265💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think he really doesn't need to get series , his body seems to be fit as usual , I'm sure his skills are as well .......When he meets Amon aka Serpent , I'm sure that'll be the first time he'll go serious . All IMO .

Reactions: SasukeUchiha910

ANiMUS

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I think he really doesn't need to get series , his body seems to be fit as usual , I'm sure his skills are as well .......When he meets Amon aka Serpent , I'm sure that'll be the first time he'll go serious . All IMO .
Ok, how did u guys get that Amon is serpent?

Ambivalence

Elite
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Do you think he will even have to resort to using his ghoul powers to take down his subordinates if he has to?
Hopefully not, it would be better if Haise showcased his power even without resorting to his ghoul side, which would emphasize how much he has developed (under Arima, as you say), which in turn would make us wonder how truly powerful he is.

This isn't looking good for Aogiri, lol - Arima, overpowered Haise, Quinque squad, the undefeated Chairman, Juuzou, all the other talents that survived the Anteiku raid. Can't wait to see what they've got up their sleeve.

ANiMUS

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hopefully not, it would be better if Haise showcased his power even without resorting to his ghoul side, which would emphasize how much he has developed (under Arima, as you say), which in turn would make us wonder how truly powerful he is.

This isn't looking good for Aogiri, lol - Arima, overpowered Haise, Quinque squad, the undefeated Chairman, Juuzou, all the other talents that survived the Anteiku raid. Can't wait to see what they've got up their sleeve.
Yeah, Aogiri has a new bunch of Owl hybrids and is sporting Shachi and the one eyed owl. I think they r good, but I agree that Kaneki shouldn't even have to get relatively serious to take down his subordinates.

synkross

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sasaki better be Kaneki, or else i'll simply drop the manga. i can't give this mangaka another chance just to screw with the MC once again.

ANiMUS

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sasaki better be Kaneki, or else i'll simply drop the manga. i can't give this mangaka another chance just to screw with the MC once again.
It was a di** move, but I gotta give the author props to be able to rustle this many fans. Anyway I can sympathize. If Sakaki isn't Kaneki hopefully the manga is good enough so that by the time I am proven wrong I will be hooked on the manga to a point I can't leave.

Frankenstein

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yes Sasaki is Kaneki ! Looks like they modified his memories and doesnt know about his past self i believe .
Well, Arima might have done enough "modification" to his brain by piercing through it twice :p

OT: Haise seems to be very fast and efficient and I don't think his subordinates are taking him lightly because they think he's weak. Urie is just being an ass but even he I think is more disagreeing with the way Haise handles things and his general policy. Truth be told, Haise hasn't been able to impose any sort of discipline to his subordinates as of yet, he is being too soft.