0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

"Clotting Blood"

Tokyo Ghoul:Re Manga Chapter 96 Discussion and 97 Predictions

Discuss Tokyo Ghoul:Re Manga 96 here and predict the next chapter, Tokyo Ghoul:Re Manga 97

Please remember to rate this week's chapter!
1 is worst, 5 is best.

Last edited:

Ambivalence

Elite
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Amon whipping the Q's was good to see. I don't even know why I'm starting to like Takizawa, but he's growing on me. Kurona allying herself with Nishiki was expected, glad Roma got staked, really hoping Kanou doesn't escape again. Would like to see some motivation reveals, currently it's like everyone is popping in for the hell of it.

Urie is easily the best Quinx now. Guy came a long way from the days he cared only about promotions.

But that last page... why are they alive, who even cares about them, how on earth did they just appear on the island, why exactly at this time? Guess Anteiku raid wasn't really that bad an event, but hey, :re buddies survived Arima and Furuta, so I guess Irimi and Koma being like "lol, we ain't dead, though" out of nowhere shouldn't be surprising.

Hide is probably having coffee right now, waiting for his chapter.

Ciao

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Amon whipping the Q's was good to see. I don't even know why I'm starting to like Takizawa, but he's growing on me. Kurona allying herself with Nishiki was expected, glad Roma got staked, really hoping Kanou doesn't escape again. Would like to see some motivation reveals, currently it's like everyone is popping in for the hell of it.

Urie is easily the best Quinx now. Guy came a long way from the days he cared only about promotions.

But that last page... why are they alive, who even cares about them, how on earth did they just appear on the island, why exactly at this time? Guess Anteiku raid wasn't really that bad an event, but hey, :re buddies survived Arima and Furuta, so I guess Irimi and Koma being like "lol, we ain't dead, though" out of nowhere shouldn't be surprising.

guessing everyone is showing up to capture kanou and get yoshimura

ssjelf

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Didn't Ken save those two during anteiku raid?

Kiiszame

Regular
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Didn't Ken save those two during anteiku raid?
They escaped underground through the V14 route after Kaneki saved them. And when Kaneki went after them the same route he encountered Arima at the time and around him were a bunch of dead ghoul bodies so the logical conclussion made was that Arima the Reaper AKA the one eyed king killed them both along with the other comrades.

This chapter was interesting and it makes me cry tears of joy to see the Demon ape and wolf life.
Give us Hide please. Kaneki doesnt need to suffer anymore.

ssjelf

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
They escaped underground through the V14 route after Kaneki saved them. And when Kaneki went after them the same route he encountered Arima at the time and around him were a bunch of dead ghoul bodies so the logical conclussion made was that Arima the Reaper AKA the one eyed king killed them both along with the other comrades.

This chapter was interesting and it makes me cry tears of joy to see the Demon ape and wolf life.
Give us Hide please. Kaneki doesnt need to suffer anymore.
So I guess arima let them live huh. Interesting even with what we currently know about him.

Status
Not open for further replies.