0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

"Blast"

Tokyo Ghoul:Re Manga Chapter 88 Discussion and 89 Predictions

Discuss Tokyo Ghoul:Re Manga 88 here and predict the next chapter, Tokyo Ghoul:Re Manga 89

Please remember to rate this week's chapter!
1 is worst, 5 is best.

Last edited by a moderator:

-Punk-

Supreme
Kin
116💸
Kumi
265💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Re: Tokyo Ghoul:re 88 Discussion and 89 Predictions

Lord Takizawa !!!!! Wuuuuuuuuuoh !

Is Mado using Hinami's mother Kagune? ..... I'm sure of it. Well, Tatara's armor is awesome. short chapter tho.

Been waiting for AoT's new chapter all morning can't believe this came first, dammit.

Arima

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Tatara was about to get rekt. Expected more than that, with all the hype. But then again, Houji and Akira are pretty strong too.

I really pity Takizawa for what Aogiri did to him. Only in death is he going to achieve peace of mind, and I can only hope Amon grants it to him.

Ambivalence

Elite
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

^ Houji was about to get barbecued, Takizawa saved him from the fire blast by pushing Tatara's head down.

Ciao

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

The scale of Tatara's kagune really makes me wonder about the future of Tokyo Ghoul
Me too. It was soo cool. I've been waiting so long to see what he was really capable of. I will be so angry if he dies here. So under developed with so much potential. Takizawa can eat a ****.

Also his kakuja looks like this Pokemon

Tatara was about to get rekt. Expected more than that, with all the hype. But then again, Houji and Akira are pretty strong too.

I really pity Takizawa for what Aogiri did to him. Only in death is he going to achieve peace of mind, and I can only hope Amon grants it to him.
Takizawa denying Tatara his revenge will forever be one of my most hated moments in this manga

^ Houji was about to get barbecued, Takizawa saved him from the fire blast by pushing Tatara's head down.
This was actually foreshadowed but bullshit nonetheless

-Punk-

Supreme
Kin
116💸
Kumi
265💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Well Tatara was the one who rek Taki back in Tokyo Ghoul so it would be justice of Taki now plays a part in his demise

Ciao

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Well Tatara was the one who rek Taki back in Tokyo Ghoul so it would be justice of Taki now plays a part in his demise
still takizawa has done just as much messed up stuff as the rest of aogiri so this change of heart is like a naruto tier asspull

The Work

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

still takizawa has done just as much messed up stuff as the rest of aogiri so this change of heart is like a naruto tier asspull
Well Takizawa did look up to Houji as a mentor back in Pt. 1 and Tatara sat there and watched Takizawa get bitten in half by Noro so.

It kinda makes sense that he would save Houji, but with Akira there's no telling what he'll do with her.

IMO I feel that Takizawa is just doing his own thing at this point and is like screw Aogiri.

Gintõki1

Elite
Kin
16💸
Kumi
-250💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Takizawa has always done what he wanted. I don't get how this is a surpirse for some that he 'betrayed' him. He never gave a **** about Aogiri to begin with..
As for Houji.. i don't see how this means he is safe now. If nothing happened to him then the scene with Takizawa and Akira wouldn't make any sense since he wouldn't just stand there and let him kill her.

Arima

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Me

This was actually foreshadowed but bullshit nonetheless

Takizawa is an undercover CCG agent confirmed, lol.

Takizawa gets help from Houji and Akira to kill Tatara, since he cannot take him alone and needs assistance.
Then messes up all CCG guys in the room.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.