0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

"Wings Bestowed"

Tokyo Ghoul:Re Manga Chapter 84 Discussion and 85 Predictions

Discuss Tokyo Ghoul:Re Manga 84 here and predict the next chapter, Tokyo Ghoul:Re Manga 85

Please remember to rate this week's chapter!
1 is worst, 5 is best.

Ciao

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I liked this chapter but I could care less about Donato and Uta. I hope Hirako has Arimas final testimate and gives it to Kaneki. It would be even more bad ass if Squad 0 pledged loyalty to Kaneki but I imagine that's a bit of a stretch. Also Aura is best girl lol....:ls:

Ciao

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So the head of V is the One-Eyed King?
Well if V is the Washuu family and Yoshitoki is on a boat with his son I highly doubt Uta and Donato are going to get on a boat and find them in the ocean... Or if you think Tsuneyoshi is the OEK then he has pretty poor taste in places to hang out (inside of a prison)
I think it is more logical to anticipate that they are referring to Kaneki simply based of the fact they are literally in the same building.

I have a feeling that perhaps Uta has made Kaneki the same mask as this:

Eto is dying or dead which leaves a vacancy for the position of leader of Aogiri Tree

Everything is starting to come together now. I just hope Ishida doesn't keep wasting our time Quinx or any unnecessary characters. Right now my biggest fear is that the Clowns are going to win in the end and make the whole series some cruel joke. *sigh*

On another note: I revisited chapter 80 for any clues on the fate of Juuzo. As you might already know Ishida loves tarot cards.

You can clearly see XX in Juuzo's hair.
Tarot card XX is judgement. I won't pretend like I knew this already but according to sources "the Judgement card is the final outcome of the sum total of The Fool’s journey through the tarot"
Well if you have seen any of the Tokyo Ghoul Trump cards you may recall that one of the Jokers in the deck is Juuzo. Replace the word joker for fool and you can conclude that this may be the end of Juuzo's journey.

Last edited:

Narushima

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Just picked up this manga and damn is it good stuff!

Eto and Kaneki are beaten to exhaustion if not half-dead and Touka's group is in trouble again. I thought Arima's death was the climax of the arc here but it looks like it's not over yet.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ciao

Agent Phrank

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Re: Clown Crown

Just like souta was yoshitoki
Didn't you read the previous chapter?

Ishida destroying dem theories :th:

The priest is here, now it's time for Amon.
Amon finally reunites with his Father. But before that, he must save Juuzou's squad from their current dilemma.

After that, Donato and the rest of the Clowns can reunite at Helter Skelter for the commencement of the Clown arc.

Right now my biggest fear is that the Clowns are going to win in the end and make the whole series some cruel joke. *sigh*

TG was a tragedy; :re is a comedy.

Ciao

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Didn't you read the previous chapter?

Amon finally reunites with his Father. But before that, he must save Juuzou's squad from their current dilemma.

After that, Donato and the rest of the Clowns can reunite at Helter Skelter for the commencement of the Clown arc.

TG was a tragedy; :re is a comedy.
what are you implying with that first picture? i have an idea, but i don't want to put words in your mouth...

Sasuke tyeezy

Veteran
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Just picked up this manga and damn is it good stuff!

Eto and Kaneki are beaten to exhaustion if not half-dead and Touka's group is in trouble again. I thought Arima's death was the climax of the arc here but it looks like it's not over yet.
Kaneki is in decent enough condition for another fight, I'd say.

Reactions: Narushima

Ciao

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Share your idea. ♦

fffffuuuuuuuuuuuuu......
ok
perhaps yoshitoki was part of the clowns when he was younger and furuta was just trying to be like his dad? i mean, if donato is the leader of the clowns, and he is also pretty old, then perhaps the clowns is an old organization too? idk

Reactions: Narushima

Ambivalence

Elite
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I won't lie - if the 0 Squad all suddenly kneel before Kaneki and pledge allegiance to him it would be extremely badass, though I guess it wouldn't make much sense.

Anyway, Donatello being a clown was what I suspected about him for some time, but Uta being 86 was... surprising, to say the least. Sorry, Ciao.

Aura looks intimidating yet so elegant, hopefully she guts Touka and co.

Status
Not open for further replies.