0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

"Give Me Your Heart"

Tokyo Ghoul:Re Manga Chapter 82 Discussion and 83 Predictions

Discuss Tokyo Ghoul:Re Manga 82 here and predict the next chapter, Tokyo Ghoul:Re Manga 83

Please remember to rate this week's chapter!
1 is worst, 5 is best.

Last edited by a moderator:

Arima

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Re: Tokyo Ghoul:re chapter 82

It looked like he slit his own throat. Couldn't handle losing and Haise wouldn't kill him, so he did it himself
Nah, he is going to perform kuchiyose

Last edited:

Gintõki1

Elite
Kin
16💸
Kumi
-250💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Re: Tokyo Ghoul:re chapter 82

Furuta won't be going down ever. Ishida's representing himself with that dude.
The biggest troll and the clown who's going to have the last laugh.

-Punk-

Supreme
Kin
116💸
Kumi
265💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
18-1 FINALLY ! ARRIMA HAS BEEN DEFEATED AT WRESTLEMANIA BY KANEKI !!!!1 BAHW GOD ALMIGHTY !!!!! HE DID IT

I'm glad my Queen Eto was left for dead which means she will not die yet :) can't believe Furata is this strong lol dammit and to think Rize is the source of all this shit, bring her back alrready to reclaim whats her !!!!!!

5/5

Gintõki1

Elite
Kin
16💸
Kumi
-250💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Re-reading it so many times makes the scene with Arima even more sad.
Poor dude... he was really captured in his own tragedy and it never seemed like he could get out of it.

The affection for Kaneki is understandable. He felt that our beloved MC is someone who's dealing with his own tragedy that won't let go of him. Kaneki understood that and showed the respect his 'sensei' deserved.
Some people may didn't like it as much, but for me it was one of the most beautiful scenes Ishida sensei has drawn. Kudos to him!
I love how much meaning and details he puts in an important moment like that.

Frankenstein

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Everyone's talking about Arima and all I care about is what the hell did Furuta mean with "super peace".

I suspect after this arc ends Ishida could possibly expand the character cast by showing us V and possibly even more forces of the TG universe in more detail.
Because the way Furuta handled Eto doesn't look like he was against the strongest ghoul out there. As always in manga, there are even stronger people hidden in the shadows.

Reactions: Ciao

Ciao

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hopefully this isn't how Arima will go down. Feels kinda underwhelming.
i tried to explain this in a past thread but the thing is, tokyo ghoul part 1 was such a short manga in comparison to naruto. most people are used to the constant teasing, PnJ, and edo tensei that nothing ever seemed permanent. tokyo ghoul:re is going to be 144 chapters long which means we are way past the halfway point. this death is actually extremely well written but it seems maybe some of us were numbed

-Punk-

Supreme
Kin
116💸
Kumi
265💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i tried to explain this in a past thread but the thing is, tokyo ghoul part 1 was such a short manga in comparison to naruto. most people are used to the constant teasing, PnJ, and edo tensei that nothing ever seemed permanent. tokyo ghoul:re is going to be 144 chapters long which means we are way past the halfway point. this death is actually extremely well written but it seems maybe some of us were numbed
How do you know it's going to be 144?

Ambivalence

Elite
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I've read other mangas shorter than Naruto before, I assure you that's not why I felt his death is underwhelming. :Re being 144 chapters is just speculation, which has even less merit now since it's derived from Arima's statement: "Nobody gets past V14", V being volume. Arima is dead now, so...

Don't see how his death is "extremely well written". He got outsmarted, saw that he lost and just decided to off himself.

Kiiszame

Regular
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Why?
I dont get it.

You won like 3 times in that battle or as you said 'I could have killed you 82 times" or whatever.
So once you lose you kill yourself?

Im so lost. The reaper finally goes down.

Status
Not open for further replies.